Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install Kernel With Neomode 3.1 CX919

Hello,

I want to install the D33 Kernel (kernel_KK_v4.20_TVSTICK_AP6210_HD) with the neomode 3.1 custom rom. In order to do this, I chose the d33 kernel in the flashtool of neomode. IS this the right way to flash this kernel and custom rom.

Because when I plug the CX919 in the tv and power it with a USB Cable, I can't see anything on my TV. The blue light turns on, but it doens't seem to boot up.

Originally posted by ibrahimbenyahya View Post
    Hello,

I want to install the D33 Kernel (kernel_KK_v4.20_TVSTICK_AP6210_HD) with the neomode 3.1 custom rom. In order to do this, I chose the d33 kernel in the flashtool of neomode. IS this the right way to flash this kernel and custom rom.

Because when I plug the CX919 in the tv and power it with a USB Cable, I can't see anything on my TV. The blue light turns on, but it doens't seem to boot up.
    Download neomode3.1
    Download D33 kernel pack
    Rename D33 kernel of choice to "kernel.img" and copy to xx\neomode\3.1\rockdev\Image
    Connect your stick to RK tool in flash mode
    Erase IDB
    Flash; wait unitl it completes
    Reboot and it should boot into Android kitkat
    RKM MK802 IV Stick (RK3188T 2G/8G)

Comment

Where can I find the latest D33 kernel wich is compatible with the neomode 3.1 rom (CX-919). I Just reinstalled my laptop, so I cant find it anymore.

Maybe you could give me the link?

Comment

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...All-(well-most!)
        RKM MK802 IV Stick (RK3188T 2G/8G)

Comment

I used the AP6210 HD kernel. Then I renamed it to kernel. I then moved the file to the right direction and removed the original kernel file wich came with the neomode rom.

But even after this, the CX919 still does not boot up. The blue light turns on, but I canĀ“t see anything on my screen. My tv also says that there is no HDMI input.

Comment

Working...
          X