Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3Dlauncher apk

I'm looking for the the 3Dlauncher apk

I'm trying to customize and tweak the gbox mx2 1.1.6 firmware.

I see it in the apps section of my gbox mx2, but for the life of my i cannot find it in the system.

i want to get a copy of the 3Dlauncher apk , so i can use it as a launcher option on another firmware I'm working on.

where do i find it or can someone upload it here please

ty

Originally posted by supersonic835 View Post

I see it in the apps section of my gbox mx2, but for the life of my i cannot find it in the system.

i want to get a copy of the 3Dlauncher apk , so i can use it as a launcher option on another firmware I'm working on.

ty
    Id say either the play store or a google search would be a more effective way of getting what you need As far as the legality of distributing someone elses launcher on your firmware I would ask the launcher developer...
    @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

Originally posted by supersonic835 View Post

ty
      Here you go.

Comment

the 3d launcher I'm referring to is the standard 3d launcher found in all the Chinese firmwares

which Chinese apk developer do you think i should get permission from lol

honestly I'm sure they don't care

btw do you ask permission before viewing movies and all the other stuff in xbmc?

Originally posted by Nowandlayda View Post
        Id say either the play store or a google search would be a more effective way of getting what you need As far as the legality of distributing someone elses launcher on your firmware I would ask the launcher developer...

Comment

Meltdown

+1 Thanks

Originally posted by Meltdown View Post

Comment

oh if your talking about launcher3 that seems to be aosp. since its open source you should be legit to use in your firmware. make sure though. also there are many modded versions of that. some without that annoying google now searchbar super glued to the top of your screen. i would use that one...
            @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdown View Post
              and by the way this is launcher2 which is a jelly bean launcher. your box should already have launcher3 on it...
              @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

and by the way this is launcher2 which is a jelly bean launcher. your box should already have launcher3 on it...

He said he's looking to edit the gbox mx2 1.1.6 firmware, which is Jelly Bean . . .

Comment

sorry my bad. Works kicking my ass and skimmed through
                  @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

Nowandlayda

+1 Thanks Button

oh if your talking about launcher3 that seems to be aosp. since its open source you should be legit to use in your firmware. make sure though. also there are many modded versions of that. some without that annoying google now searchbar super glued to the top of your screen. i would use that one...

Comment

Working...
                    X