Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't press install button (xbmc apk) mk908ii - finless 1.5 and 1.6

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post an issue like this but I can really use some help.

I use my mk908ii mainly for xbmc but the plugins stopped working today. Because pre gotham releases (13) of xbmc aren't supported anymore by xbmc I decided to update my xbmc to 13. I downloaded the new release but my mk908ii won't let me click install. The button is right there but I can't press it. The button next to it 'cancel' works perfectly...

I tried both ARM amd x86 releases, I checked the security setting for installing custom apps. I updated my mk908ii from finless 1.5 to 1.6 and it's still not letting me click install. Even xbmc 12 isn't installing anymore.

I didn't have any problems installing the air mouse server from its website, so I have no clue what's going on.

Do u have any app running that displays a screen overlay? This only happens in that situation afaik

tapatalked from i9300

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
      Do u have any app running that displays a screen overlay? This only happens in that situation afaik

tapatalked from i9300

Thank you for your quick response. It's a clean install of finless 1.6 so there are no apps running that I know of that give me a screen overlay.

Comment

Ok, then i am out of ideas... didnt try to install gotham yet...

tapatalked from i9300

Comment

But probably it is the airmouse server, can you try to uninstall that one and then install gotham?

tapatalked from i9300

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
            But probably it is the airmouse server, can you try to uninstall that one and then install gotham?

tapatalked from i9300
            O my god, seriously!? I uninstalled the air server and it's installing xbmc right now. Thank you very much!

Comment

This means airmouse server uses a bad method. Screen overlays are blocking the install button for security reasons and should not be used foe such always running apps. I guess it uses the overlay to display a pointer or something.

tapatalked from i9300

Comment

Working...
              X