X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTR11
    replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post
    FYI folks Tina is sending me a box to test and work with.
    Since HPH is first to get me a box I guess it will be first to get a custom ROM

I will let you all know when I get it.

Bob
    Great!, thanks. Getting your support sure this TV Box will become an outstanding device.

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
    That sounds great. I am sure you will receive a 1000 questions.
    I think so too

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by odrewjr View Post
    Just received HTP rk3288 tv box 2 days ago and I have short review of my findings. First impressions is this box operates really fast.The remote is fine for general box functions but a keyboard mouse combo is necessary for complete control. My box did not come with google services added so I had to use other app stores. These apps downloaded in 20 to 30 sec without a problem. App from sd card took appro. 2 or 3 sec to be ready to install. I have never seen this so fast before. Even xbmc was ready in less than 30 sec. Xbmc work great with no sound issues, and it played all files I threw at it with no problems. The box has all types of sound options but have not tried these. The android launcher is usable but the tv launcher is not in English so a lot of trial and error. Screen size was easy to setup after I found the option. Picture or video output is great, the Hdmi in has an app to transfer that video the box and the video apeared to be enhanced on my 1080p tv. Antutu benchmark score was 31,382. This box has the pontenial tocome a great android tv box.
    That sounds great. I am sure you will receive a 1000 questions.

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    HTP android tv box

Just received HTP rk3288 tv box 2 days ago and I have short review of my findings. First impressions is this box operates really fast.The remote is fine for general box functions but a keyboard mouse combo is necessary for complete control. My box did not come with google services added so I had to use other app stores. These apps downloaded in 20 to 30 sec without a problem. App from sd card took appro. 2 or 3 sec to be ready to install. I have never seen this so fast before. Even xbmc was ready in less than 30 sec. Xbmc work great with no sound issues, and it played all files I threw at it with no problems. The box has all types of sound options but have not tried these. The android launcher is usable but the tv launcher is not in English so a lot of trial and error. Screen size was easy to setup after I found the option. Picture or video output is great, the Hdmi in has an app to transfer that video the box and the video apeared to be enhanced on my 1080p tv. Antutu benchmark score was 31,382. This box has the pontenial tocome a great android tv box.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post

Bob
    Awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied

Bob

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by Talas View Post
    HDMI 2.0 is not working on RK3288 Rockchip are still working on it..they had planned to release two versions one without and one with HDMI 2 enabled..there has been pressure for them to get it sorted it still HASNT been sorted..so any boxes released now do NOT have HDMI 2.0 enabled,buyer beware.
    HELLO EVERYBODY! The TV BOX of RK3288 MUST support HDMI 2.0, the ROCKCHIP will issue the HDMI 2.0 WORKING vedio as they promised, and we will show the video to all of you!also you can take the HDMI 2.0 CABLE to test the TV of 4K*2K. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by BTR11 View Post
    Hi Tina,If I would like to have the HPH 4 Gb RAM / 64 Gb Internal Storage what is the price and how this can be ordered?. That 64 Gb nand-flash will be a single chip eMMC or will be a couple or more smaller nand-flash chips connected?Those above specs posted by you are the final for this device? So HDMI port will be 1.4a?The OS Android 4.4.2 what linux kernel will have?And for the highest specs HPH like this the power supply 12 v/ 2 A will be enough? Have your enginners considered a higher amperage for the power supply on this case?. Thanks.
    Hello BTR11 please see below reply 1. for our tv box of RK3288 , there is a position for EMMC only, two position for flash 2. it is support HDMI 2.0 3. dev boarad by Nagrace: Brand is Firefly 4. 3A is better but little expensive, and 2A is ok for common use Thanks for your attention for our tv box

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by Evildropbear View Post
    HPH Tina, can you make a video showing how HDMI input works? I understand it is via an app, but I would like to see it working.If it is a software solution, is source for the app/api available? Interested in integrating it into XBMC.If it is possible to gain access to the HDMI Input, while still in the Android Environment, and the API for doing this is public, this could be a great box.Also, Aliexpress will ship to UK, France, Germany, even Belgium... but will not ship to the Netherlands?
    Hello,You mean if it is support the Picture to Picture for HDMI IN Function?The EMS does not support shipment to Netherlands yet.so i have added a DHL at aliexpress. you can choose your Country then.

Leave a comment:

• Talas
    replied
    Originally posted by Pluto View Post
    Tina, this thread is under monitor of a lot of people, as it has really caught some attention with the 4GB RAM option.

I am going to be extremely conservative in my next purchase, there is clearly a blow of trust generally in RK chips.

HDMI 2.0, i see myself upgrading in the next 12 months in to 4K, so that's a must.
    Faster INTERNAL Storage, and when i say fast, i really mean it, it has been the weakest point so far, even a 2009 phone has faster storage. Storage interfaces are very welcome (sata/esata), even M.2/mSata or PCIe ports would do a lot, but i was always belittled for this being too luxury, but stuff like this can make us dig deeper in our pockets.

ps, what is the use of HDMI IN?

HDMI 2.0 is not working on RK3288 Rockchip are still working on it..they had planned to release two versions one without and one with HDMI 2 enabled..there has been pressure for them to get it sorted it still HASNT been sorted..so any boxes released now do NOT have HDMI 2.0 enabled,buyer beware.

Leave a comment:

• BTR11
    replied
    Originally posted by HPH___Tina View Post
    Hello Everybody!

I am glad to sharing the news here to all of you!
    This is Tina Xing from Nagrace Times Technology co.,LTD
    Our Brand is HPH

For RK3288 Android TV BOX current situation:
    first Batch sample for 2G/8G has been pre-ordered by customers

We are preparing to run the 2G/16G and 4G RAM/32G storage samples
    so please kindly PM me if you need the device and tell me your demends to improve the tv box more better,
    It will be much appreciated!

Here to buy:http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6165004820.html
    Of course, it will be the best price if you buying group Finally, Thank you for supporting HPH,Especially bloatman

The box spec:

•CPU: RK3288 28nm Cortex-A17 Quad core
    •GPU: Quad -core QuadCore MaliT764 3D GPU Support OpenGL ES1.1/2.0/3.0,OpenVG1.1,OpenCL1.1 and Renderscript, Directx11.2D GPU Support 4k input,4K x 2K output
    •RAM: DDRIII 2G/4G optional
    •ROM Flash: 8GB/16G/32G(64G optional)
    •Ethernet: yes
    •wifi: 5G AP6335 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11 a/c.
    •Bluetooth:Support BT4.0 Modul
    HDMI Input:1xHDMI (A type Female) support max up to 1080P(60Hz)
    •Support 1000MB Network
    •Support H.265 Hardware decoding
    •Support HDMI 2.0 output
    •Support XBMC,Netflix,Google Play and APK install
    •Antenna: External WIFI Antenna
    •Camera: 5M Auto focus (optional)
    •2 x USB Host, 1x OTG
    •Operating system: Andriod 4.4
    •Language: MULTI Language support

The box pic link:

http://www.nagrace.com/nagrace/en/pr...il/id/125.html

Best regards,
    Tina Xing
    Nagrace Times Technology.,ltd
    Tel +86)755 2958 1723
    Fax+86)755 2958 1723- 807
    Mobile+86) 134 2097 0264
    E-mail:[email protected]
    Hi Tina,

If I would like to have the HPH 4 Gb RAM / 64 Gb Internal Storage what is the price and how this can be ordered?. That 64 Gb nand-flash will be a single chip eMMC or will be a couple or more smaller nand-flash chips connected?
    Those above specs posted by you are the final for this device? So HDMI port will be 1.4a?
    The OS Android 4.4.2 what linux kernel will have?
    And for the highest specs HPH like this the power supply 12 v/ 2 A will be enough? Have your enginners considered a higher amperage for the power supply on this case?.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• 24franklin
    replied
    Hello Holli,i will infrom you at the first time after got feedbacks from cusotmers. thanks! Acturally we had sent out 3PCS samples of RK3288 DDRIII 2G/8G to customers last Wed,we are waitting for the feedback from them.
    Hello,Tina,
    Have sent you the email.

Also to people who have the device as pre order (3 people as Tina says)if you can share your opinion that help educating others

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by 24franklin; 07-30-2014, 20:30. Reason: spell mistake

Leave a comment:

• holli73
    replied
    Hello Holli,i will infrom you at the first time after got feedbacks from cusotmers. thanks! Acturally we had sent out 3PCS samples of RK3288 DDRIII 2G/8G to customers last Wed,we are waitting for the feedback from them.

cool - if this feedback is ok - i will order some too.

thanks
    holli

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by Evildropbear View Post
    HPH Tina, can you make a video showing how HDMI input works? I understand it is via an app, but I would like to see it working.

If it is a software solution, is source for the app/api available? Interested in integrating it into XBMC.

If it is possible to gain access to the HDMI Input, while still in the Android Environment, and the API for doing this is public, this could be a great box.

Also, Aliexpress will ship to UK, France, Germany, even Belgium... but will not ship to the Netherlands?
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Evildropbear
    replied
    HPH Tina, can you make a video showing how HDMI input works? I understand it is via an app, but I would like to see it working.

If it is a software solution, is source for the app/api available? Interested in integrating it into XBMC.

If it is possible to gain access to the HDMI Input, while still in the Android Environment, and the API for doing this is public, this could be a great box.

Also, Aliexpress will ship to UK, France, Germany, even Belgium... but will not ship to the Netherlands?
    Last edited by Evildropbear; 07-30-2014, 13:51.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X