Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odrewjr
    replied
    Bob, I can not find the switch inside headphone jack. I've done this a number of times before. Was it hard to fine? I want to install this rom tonight because my box I received was just like the one you received. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• BTR11
    replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post
    I changed the title.

Bob
    Thanks Bob, good and fair move. Thanks for your first custom firmware for HPH low model, it´s a shame that you are the only one in the real world having today this "on paper" great TV Box.

Forgot to mention to Tina / Nagrace, as well with Bob's support you will be selling your first lot of HPH 4Gb/32Gb, being a real lot of devices to be ordered in matters of minutes may be hours, may be don´t reach the day to have it sold out; and sure you will be rushing to produce the second bigger lots of HPH..
    I Can not believe Nagrace if it´s a serious company does not have capacity to produce a 30 pieces lot of HPH without having pre-ordered and pre-paid months ago when some of your competitors had offered for free several test samples, just with the commitment to test them and provide feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    I changed the title.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• BTR11
    replied
    Originally posted by Burs View Post

@Tina: can you please tell us how many orders in total were placed so far? It's hard to even remotely predict when the production will start, when all the orders are spread across multiple AliExpress listings. Is the number closer to 20, than to currently 10 we see on the link below? If it is, others will see it as a more serious deal, and we might get to the planned 30 pieces faster. Just saying...

http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Androi...otionVersion=1

TBH @Tina & Nagrace, I can not find the logic of why people have to pay in advance for one device that even is not sure if anytime in the future will be produced?. If you say that you need at least 30 orders for 4Gb RAM /32 Gb ROM, why Nagrace simply produce the first lot of this device for 30 units and try to sell here with your support and advertisement; it´s not fair with people pay months in advance and still no body can be sure that the device will be produced, just generate false expectations. If you say right now that you have ready 30 units of this device to be shipped immediately as soon the order will be placed, sure you will have very soon your 30 orders placed through your dealer...

@Tina, regarding to the title of the thread which result not close to the truth, 4Gb RAM / 64 Gb ROM $200 USD, you had said that technically & economically that is not feasible to be manufactured now for the reasons you had explained, the cell phone company "oneplus" (web oneplus.net) has the model "Oneplus One" with 64 Gb ROM, produced with 64 Gb eMMC 5.0 module, so 64 Gb eMMC exist up today, at least that company can find it; sure these are different devices with different cost scheme, but this is a good reference to you can accomplish what is stated on the title of the thread.

Leave a comment:

• zeevg
    replied
    @Bob yours is the RKM 902II ?

Leave a comment:

• dlangejc
    replied
    HPH Android TV BOX of RK3288 64gb 4gb ram $200

Looks like 9 sold ... Could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• dlangejc
    replied
    HPH Android TV BOX of RK3288 64gb 4gb ram $200

@BOb ... Could you check the temps?

Leave a comment:

• zeevg
    replied
    Thanjs !! Bob has a 2g/8g model ?

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by zeevg View Post
    Geekbuying ? How much ?

(Android TV BOX-Quad core NT-V6)

Leave a comment:

• zeevg
    replied
    Geekbuying ? How much ?

Leave a comment:

• holli73
    replied
    Originally posted by zeevg View Post
    Anyone already actually ordered the 4g/32g ?
    hello,

i did order 2 so far - payment done too.

best regards
    holli

Leave a comment:

• zeevg
    replied
    Anyone already actually ordered the 4g/32g ?

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    I'm also interesting in the 4/32 BUT if I read the newest information about rk3288, I'm not bad about to wait 1 more month till we arrive the 30...

Leave a comment:

• The-Lord
    replied
    Yeah. Would be good to know the number of orders for the 4G/32G model. If it near 30 then definitely it will bring in more people to order so that they can receive the devices quicker.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by The-Lord View Post
    Going by the order pace, I dont think they will be able to manufacture the 4G/32G soon.
    Yeah, I'm also wondering how many pieces were ordered till now? Tina?

RKM 902II 2G/8G is already out, so I could grab one right now, and Ugoos should also be with us very soon. But the 4G/32G deal with HPH for additional $40 is a good compromise for me too. I'm afraid that's not gonna happen if I'll have to wait until the end of summer for production to begin, so quite a trilemma here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X