• wip7
    replied
    mo123
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by wip7 View Post
    I do not speak English, I write via google translator so the copy, what interests me,I'm interested in buying this box, here and I ask, what to pay,update came out 6 numbers, but we do not even HP Tina said, you can not do a bad support,,,in any case, I am sorry, I wanted clarity
    To buy 16GB version

To buy 4GB RAM, 32GB version
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Andro...999602114.html Free DHL shipping

To lower DHL shipping fee for the first box, send Tina a private message or email and write a message on order placed on Aliexpress. Do not pay, wait a day or two for them to lower the price and then pay. You will receive an email from Aliexpress that the order price has changed. The DHL shipping will be lowered to +- $35. There are holidays going on in China, so you might not get a response immediately.
    'Public holiday now for middle autumn festival , return back to work at 9th-sep'

Leave a comment:

• wip7
    replied
    I do not speak English, I write via google translator so the copy, what interests me,I'm interested in buying this box, here and I ask, what to pay,update came out 6 numbers, but we do not even HP Tina said, you can not do a bad support,,,in any case, I am sorry, I wanted clarity

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    Why are you posting the same ROM twice, it has also been posted earlier in the thread by Tina.
    Because he also clone the work that Javimetal had done
    => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post224110
    bad style wip7, bad style...

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Why are you posting the same ROM twice, it has also been posted earlier in the thread by Tina.

Leave a comment:

• wip7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wip7
    replied
    Download latest Android KitKat 4.4.2 stock firmware for Nagrace HPH NT-V6 TV Box  from here , here or from here . You ca...

Leave a comment:

• wip7
    replied
    "Does have ESD protection for the HDMI, so I don't like"?Protect the IC adequately from over-voltage stresses caused by ESD (electrostatic discharge) or CDE (cable discharge events).We have been talking about this here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...x-%28square%29

And here the most "curious":

"I was looking the board, touching the components with the fingers (without anti-static globes or similar) and after connect the board DID NOT WORK ANYMORE! (and even we know the board can be powered). It's curious, I was explaining what is the ESD and asking why just can find "the empty place" without anything there....

Examples:

Leave a comment:

• erwan574
    replied
    Is a port of Ubuntu ROM from firefly board possible ?

Hi !

I am following this thread and the dev board also mentioned by Tina and made by the same company, whose website went live on Sept 1st : www.t-firefly.com.

Lots of files should be soon available at www.t-firefly.com/html/zh/download/ both for Android and Linux OS.

Mayble it can be possible to use Ubuntu and XMBC on the box using the rom files of the dev board ?

Dev board seems only available with 2gb RAM. Maybe it can be produced in 4gb as well. Board specs mention HDMI 2.0 60hz

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by snipes View Post
    Thanks TINA, That would be very cool if Bluray Menu is supported. That's the feature I was searching the most... Nobody seems to really supporting it FULLY ( NO BD LITE here ) that's a shame. I know XBMC can do it but it must be fully optimyzed for the device.
    Thank you for the question!
    So any updated news will let you know

Leave a comment:

• snipes
    replied
    Thanks TINA, That would be very cool if Bluray Menu is supported. That's the feature I was searching the most... Nobody seems to really supporting it FULLY ( NO BD LITE here ) that's a shame. I know XBMC can do it but it must be fully optimyzed for the device.

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by snipes View Post
    Hi TINA does Blu-ray Menu is supported and at which level ? Thanks
    Hey snipes,
    Rockchip just released the patch for the 3D blue ray
    we are testing it now

btw, it will be much appreciated If anyone could be sharing the blueray source with us!

thank you!
    Last edited by HPH___Tina; 09-05-2014, 17:27.

Leave a comment:

• snipes
    replied
    Hi TINA does Blu-ray Menu is supported and at which level ? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by userx View Post
    hello Tina, I was testing your home launcher. I noticed your launcher app for this box does not have a delete function after adding apps on the home page. You can add apps to the folders with the + sign. But their is no delete or - button to remove a app. Maybe a trash can option like most other home pages would work. I think it's a design bug.

Hey userx,
    many thanks for the comment!
    Yes, it is just to delete the apps from the advanced setting right now,
    I will pass to our develop dept and ask them whether we could do the function which you mentioned.

Thank you again,
    tina

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    4k bluray

so we might not need a 4k box..... we can now fill our shelves again with 4k bluray discs ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X