X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by Atlas View Post
    i wanted to do a review of this device but i want to fix some things before i do... i think i messed up xbmc because i used the fusion optimizer thing (i didnt try it before doing that) so what dosent work is the following: simply player, icefilms, USTVNOW, MASHUP.....so that makes xmbc practically useless since the only thing that seems to be workoing is 1channel.

ALSO 1 of my USB ports is DEAD.

Hi Atlas,
    Thanks for your message!
    I have replied you about the new firmware link by email.
    one of the USB port nearby the HDMI OUT port is using for reading USB Key and Hard disk not for Mouse and air mouse.
    please have a try. thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Atlas
    replied
    XMBC PROBLEMS

i wanted to do a review of this device but i want to fix some things before i do... i think i messed up xbmc because i used the fusion optimizer thing (i didnt try it before doing that) so what dosent work is the following: simply player, icefilms, USTVNOW, MASHUP.....so that makes xmbc practically useless since the only thing that seems to be workoing is 1channel.

ALSO 1 of my USB ports is DEAD.

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by optimus975 View Post
    Not very useful then is it. if it's just a switcher then it's not really a big deal I might just buy a $5 HDMI switcher instead of this box.
    Hi optimus975,As I know, Rockchip seems like is dealing with the picture in picture function, but I have no idea when it will be finished..
    Last edited by HPH___Tina; 09-25-2014, 09:17. Reason: spell mistake

Leave a comment:

• optimus975
    replied
    Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    Also not PIP because the SoC doesn't know any HDMI-input (only output), so it must be a kind of separate HDMI-Switch
    Not very useful then is it. if it's just a switcher then it's not really a big deal I might just buy a $5 HDMI switcher instead of this box.

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    hi - can you provide any feedback on HDMI input feature. Is it fully functional and whether you can record the input onto the SD card? Also is it picture-in-picture or standalone output ?

cheers,
    OP
    Also not PIP because the SoC doesn't know any HDMI-input (only output), so it must be a kind of separate HDMI-Switch

Leave a comment:

• The-Lord
    replied
    hi - can you provide any feedback on HDMI input feature. Is it fully functional and whether you can record the input onto the SD card? Also is it picture-in-picture or standalone output ?

cheers,
    OP
    Recording is not possible. This was discussed earlier in the thread.

Leave a comment:

• optimus975
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    Here is a small review of the device
    Thanks to Nagrace Times Technology, I've got a new Rockchip RK3288 Android mini PC to play with. HPH NT-V6 model is higher end compared to the other ones

I'm so glad I got this box instead of one of the cheaper ones from another manufacturer.
    Uses Samsung EMMC chip, so good chip and fast 50MB/s write and 200MB/s read speed.

The cheaper boxes under $100 use 'not so stable and slow' EMMC and RAM chips which will affect performance quite a lot. Eny uses quite a lot of these unbranded Nand,RAM chips in their Amlogic and new RK3288 boxes, so be aware. Cheap products come with cheap/unstable components. You get what you pay for, which in Nagrace's case is a quality product.

cheers,
    OP

Leave a comment:

• Shadi86
    replied
    Sv: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

I have already minix neo X7 and x8h, and I see forward to test this machine I am very excited

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Here is a small review of the device
    Thanks to Nagrace Times Technology, I've got a new Rockchip RK3288 Android mini PC to play with. HPH NT-V6 model is higher end compared to the other ones

I'm so glad I got this box instead of one of the cheaper ones from another manufacturer.
    Uses Samsung EMMC chip, so good chip and fast 50MB/s write and 200MB/s read speed.

The cheaper boxes under $100 use 'not so stable and slow' EMMC and RAM chips which will affect performance quite a lot. Eny uses quite a lot of these unbranded Nand,RAM chips in their Amlogic and new RK3288 boxes, so be aware. Cheap products come with cheap/unstable components. You get what you pay for, which in Nagrace's case is a quality product.

Leave a comment:

• Shadi86
    replied
    I have send a message to Tina I hope she answered me before to late

Leave a comment:

• fmoreira66
    replied
    Re: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

In my case Tina (from Nagrace HPH) has declare it Sample Product with a value of $5 and send it via DHL and after 3 days I've received the package without any extra charges.

Leave a comment:

• Shadi86
    replied
    I will ask them to write less than they should in the parcel labels maybe under 100$ will be small fee, otherwise I going all in if not

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    just use dhl..... its not a lot of money..... get them to say sample and prob no charge ?... dont drive yourself mad over it

Leave a comment:

• Shadi86
    replied
    Wich are better or more chance to avoid custom fee, ems post or DHL?

Leave a comment:

• Shadi86
    replied
    Great thanks for all this information, I decided to buy one after this confirmation I was little unsure before

Leave a comment:

Working...
X