Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oggielerr
    replied
    Some1 managed to find a stable version of xbmc for the nt-v6?

As i can see on this thread it seems like every version that ppl tried out keeps crushing or being buggy, would be appreciated that If some1 has managed to find a stable version please share it with us.

thank you,

sagi

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    Originally posted by Atlas View Post
    Mine didnt buty you can root with the EZ root tool Finless posted on : http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...8-EZ-Root-Tool

Can anyone tell me how to remove icons from the bottom part of the launcher?... it just said add then when it was full i see no cosutumization options.
    Select app you want deleted, on remote select the button with 3 marks on it.(memu). Option to delete. Delete !

Leave a comment:

• Atlas
    replied
    Originally posted by uncleee View Post
    Hi do these boxes come rooted?
    Mine didnt buty you can root with the EZ root tool Finless posted on : http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...8-EZ-Root-Tool

Can anyone tell me how to remove icons from the bottom part of the launcher?... it just said add then when it was full i see no cosutumization options.

Leave a comment:

• uncleee
    replied
    Root

Hi do these boxes come rooted?

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
    Anyone experience reboot in xbmc sometime?
    all the kin time.... look at my vid link above..... i got 4 boxes that are plastic bricks at the moment...... did no one try these out before they sold them..... someone is taking the Michael here.

Leave a comment:

• Shadi86
    replied
    Anyone experience reboot in xbmc sometime?

Leave a comment:

• Shadi86
    replied
    Anyone tested Dolby digital 5.1 movie through spdif in xbmc?

Leave a comment:

• Shadi86
    replied
    Sv: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Originally posted by fmoreira66 View Post
    Thnx man

Leave a comment:

• rceccleston
    replied
    Re: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Originally posted by fmoreira66 View Post
    The IR remote is not an Air Mouse. So it's not functional or practical. You really need an Air Mouse with keyboard IMHO.
    Have you tried this air mouse?

http://pages.****.com/link/?nav=item...514506&alt=web

Leave a comment:

• fmoreira66
    replied
    The IR remote is not an Air Mouse. So it's not functional or practical. You really need an Air Mouse with keyboard IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• The-Lord
    replied
    Originally posted by OZReddog View Post
    Simple answer is NO.

If that is the one you want then QUICKLY contact Candy and ask to change your order.
    The IR remote should be good enough I guess. I will most probably get a Mele or another airmouse later.

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    a vid of me getting frustrated and to show what i mean.... https://www.dropbox.com/s/9b9e6b2l30...10039.mp4?dl=0

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    ok.... 2nd box (got 3)..... using stock xbmc..... will load ok but if i start to use anything like live tv it will crash straight away..... these are going back and another source will be found soon !

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
    getting silly now.... seems every version im trying keeps constantly crashing every time i start an app ?
    got to bump this one.... not sure if box is at fault here...... it should be speeding along...... but it seems if i ask it go go over 20 mph it crashes ?

Leave a comment:

• OZReddog
    replied
    Originally posted by The-Lord View Post
    Just placed an order for 4G/32GB Box. Hope to receive it soon.

EDIT:
    Just saw another listing for the 4G/32G with an airmouse for $209.

Does the one which I ordered not come with one?
    Simple answer is NO.

If that is the one you want then QUICKLY contact Candy and ask to change your order.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X