• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odrewjr
    replied
    Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
    have you tried anything like live tv or istream ?.... and thanks
    istreams works well , live tv very good !

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    at the moment my $40 mx box dual is playing and doing anything i want it to.....
    I uploaded the app to dropbox. Share your e- mail address with me and I will send it to you.

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    at the moment my $40 mx box dual is playing and doing anything i want it to.....

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    would it be possible to get a copy up somewhere ?
    I just checked the mirrors for Kodi and the oldest there is 9/13. I have it on sd card but I do not know how to copy it and sent it out. If you know someone with the Tronsmart, they could copy it. I'm running it on my Ugoos ut3 and HPH and it plays 720 streams just fine . I have checked for drops and skips and it does have a few skip frames but not noticeably to my eye. There may be someone more knowledgeable that I that can help on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    Originally posted by odrewjr View Post
    The version I am using is xbmc 14.0-alpha4 git 2014-08-31 dd441f6-difly . This is the kodi version that came out on the latest firmware for the Tronsmart Orion r28. I just copyed it off their firmware. I've tried many versions and this is very good. It put that moldded xbmc 13.0 to shame.
    would it be possible to get a copy up somewhere ?

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    The version I am using is xbmc 14.0-alpha4 git 2014-08-31 dd441f6-difly . This is the kodi version that came out on the latest firmware for the Tronsmart Orion r28. I just copyed it off their firmware. I've tried many versions and this is very good. It put that moldded xbmc 13.0 to shame.
    have you tried anything like live tv or istream ?.... and thanks

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    hope that includes an xbmc working version as well ?

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    hope that includes an xbmc working version as well ?

Leave a comment:

• Mr Dasher
    replied
    Tina contacted me 9/30 and she said a Netfiex working version should be available after their Holiday ending 10/13.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Dasher View Post
    I just received the 4gig version and so far I am impressed .....when compared to other Chinese TV boxes I have ordered in the past. It still has a few bugs but at least I find it useable. I won't even think about using XBMC until it matures a bit. I don't need the headache.

The only main issue I am having is with Netflix. It loads and then only plays a few frames before crashing to a full green screen. I can play Hulu and uTube but no Netflix.

Any input would be helpful . Thanks. MD
    Tina contacted me 9/30 and she said a Netfiex working version should be available after their Holiday ending 10/13.

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    i don't like the idea of buying 4 boxes at over £400 and being a tester.....

Leave a comment:

• Shadi86
    replied
    How you people wake up the box, I have problem with wake up the box from remote, any workaround to how I can wake up the box from remote I have mele f10?

Edit: I can wake up the box with remote efter minutes but when it goes a while the box don't wake up from remote, it wake up only when I press button from side of the box
    Last edited by Shadi86; 10-03-2014, 19:55.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Dasher
    replied
    Netflix issue?

I just received the 4gig version and so far I am impressed .....when compared to other Chinese TV boxes I have ordered in the past. It still has a few bugs but at least I find it useable. I won't even think about using XBMC until it matures a bit. I don't need the headache.

The only main issue I am having is with Netflix. It loads and then only plays a few frames before crashing to a full green screen. I can play Hulu and uTube but no Netflix.

Any input would be helpful . Thanks. MD

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    ok... spent the last couple of days getting various xbmc builds..... some play for a short while then when they start to crash they wont stop.....dont even think about using live tv..... this is a big problem.

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    Originally posted by oggielerr View Post
    As i can see on this thread it seems like every version that ppl tried out keeps crushing or being buggy, would be appreciated that If some1 has managed to find a stable version please share it with us.

thank you,

sagi
    +1

and that includes the stock version which is pre installed..... tina has messaged me and there back after the 8th

Leave a comment:

Working...
X