• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by pupi07 View Post
    I want to buy one, where I order, and to pay thanks
    Read post #271

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    Yes, xbmc is installed on the latest firmware upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• uncleee
    replied
    xbmc

Hi Tina does box come with xbmc instaled

Leave a comment:

• pupi07
    replied
    I want to buy one,

I want to buy one, where I order, and to pay thanks

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by Shomari View Post
    One more thing .... can you or anyone else confirm the HPH does indeed have the AP6335 wifi module; or that the HPH is fully compatible with 802.11ac?

The two other RK3288 boxes I've seen do not have 802.11ac compatibility despite advertising as such.
    Hi Shomari,

The box if it is support and compatible 802.11 ac, it depend on the wifi moudle, not 3288 chipset.

our tv box is real AP6335 Moudle(or you could have a review this thread page 4 which bolatman has post our board with AP6335), after our tested it is no problem for 802.11.ac.
    ps. we have a test report about it, i can send to you if you need.

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    That looks like a decent setup. Thanks for the reply.

May I suggest testing 'Asphalt 8 Airborne'; it seems to be incompatible with the RK3288, or cause overheating, one of the two but it causes restarts in the units I've tested. Perhaps the Nagrace can run it without problems, but that's yet to be confirmed.
    Hi Shomari,
    I am sorry maybe it was my mistake, acturally we tested the game is called the Asphalt 8 Airborne.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Asphalt8airborne .JPG
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	434687

Leave a comment:

• Shomari
    replied
    Re: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Originally posted by HPH___Tina View Post
    Hi Shomari,

We have put the bigger heatsink than before on the board and also tested the NFS Game over 6hours at 4K TV@30HZ, it is no problem.
    Acturally it is have heats, but it is does not affect for using
    I think this should be the common problems for tv boxes when you using it for long time.

Any comments, it will be much appreciated!
    Thank you
    Tina
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7886[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7887[/ATTACH]
    One more thing .... can you or anyone else confirm the HPH does indeed have the AP6335 wifi module; or that the HPH is fully compatible with 802.11ac?

The two other RK3288 boxes I've seen do not have 802.11ac compatibility despite advertising as such.

Leave a comment:

• Shomari
    replied

Originally posted by HPH___Tina View Post
    Hi Shomari,

We have put the bigger heatsink than before on the board and also tested the NFS Game over 6hours at 4K TV@30HZ, it is no problem.
    I think this should be the common problems for tv boxes when you using it for long time.

Thank you
    Tina
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7886[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7887[/ATTACH]
    That looks like a decent setup. Thanks for the reply.

May I suggest testing 'Asphalt 8 Airborne'; it seems to be incompatible with the RK3288, or cause overheating, one of the two but it causes restarts in the units I've tested. Perhaps the Nagrace can run it without problems, but that's yet to be confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    The RK3288 generates a fair share of heat; that being said, 1080p60 video does nearly nothing to the CPU heat-wise. 4K video may be more stressful.

Heavy gaming is where the heat issues are significant with the RK3288 units I've seen so far. Use careful consideration if you intend to game with any tv box not fully shown to have adequate ventilation and proper heatsink.

Hi Shomari,

Thank you
    Tina
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Heatsink pic.jpg
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	434681Click image for larger version

Name:	GAME.JPG
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	434682

Leave a comment:

• oggielerr
    replied
    Can someone please state how well the box functioning using xbmc as a main player?

I'm interested of buying one & use it with xbmc as a main player.
    maybe some pros & cons\review\benchmark?

thank you very much!!

Leave a comment:

• Shomari
    replied
    The RK3288 generates a fair share of heat; that being said, 1080p60 video does nearly nothing to the CPU heat-wise. 4K video may be more stressful.

Heavy gaming is where the heat issues are significant with the RK3288 units I've seen so far. Use careful consideration if you intend to game with any tv box not fully shown to have adequate ventilation and proper heatsink.

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    It plays all my streaming apps great with the exception of Netfix and xbmc . Both have frames skipping and shuttering. I have no games.

Leave a comment:

• JugsteR
    replied

Originally posted by odrewjr View Post
    No ventilation holes, I've had the box over 2 months, never a reboot, box stays warm.
    During this time have you stressed the unit max at some period to verify that it does not overheat?

Simply having it on for two months, doesn't say much...

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    No ventilation holes, I've had the box over 2 months, never a reboot, box stays warm.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Anyone know if the device has a heatsink?
    Can't see any ventilation holes or aren't there any.
    Just scared the device will overheat and make sure before I buy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X