X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finless
    replied
    Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
    vroot wont install..... is this a know thing ?
    Use mine... it works.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    vroot wont install..... is this a know thing ?

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    thanks MO.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    have i missed something here ?..... my box is not rooted !!!
    Try this
    Rockchip release their new cpu rk3288 six month ago, however, the real products which base on this chip is just hitting the market. I have got a lot of samples for RK3288 device before,  I think it’s time to write some common instruciton for the RK3288 tv box and tablet pc.   Here is the […]

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    have i missed something here ?..... my box is not rooted !!!

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by The-Lord View Post
    Are the 4G/32G boxes shipping now?

Hi The-Lord,

The 4G/32G device has been released at 10th-Sep. thank you!

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    But (at the moment) at the firefly only till 3840@2160p-30 (you can see it at 2:50)...
    Hi no_spam_for_me,

The 60HZ of firefly dev board is sending to Rockchip for testing, any updated result will let you know. thank you!

Leave a comment:

• The-Lord
    replied
    Are the 4G/32G boxes shipping now?

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    But (at the moment) at the firefly only till 3840@2160p-30 (you can see it at 2:50)...

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Nice video from T-Chip factory that make HPH and Firefly boards.
    (Mostly factory tour and not product review)
    http://t-chip.com.cn launches the http://www.t-firefly.com/html/en/home/ Firefly Development Board on RK3288 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A17 with Mali-T764 runs Ubu...

Leave a comment:

• gaetanolip
    replied
    R: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Originally posted by HPH___Tina View Post
    Hi Mark

for you mentioned the issues

1. The chipset supporting max to 32GB of TF card only
    2. For the tool cover scrack acturally there is a Protective film at the top cover, everything is ok after you remove it and also we send another one Protective film within the package, just like iphone,stick it to protect the cover.
    3. For the top cover flapping off issue, we have improved it for the tool and also protect the package well in future
    Thank you very much for your feedbacks ,we will improve our product more better in future since got your comments.

Best regards,
    Tina
    Are you sure about microsd card?it does not seems to me possibile..

Originally Posted by m1pnk<br />
    i got today... wont support 64gb sd card as i thought it would.... max 32gb..... top cover was flapping off in one corner.... felt like a test sample that had been through the testing phase with rough hands.... if it was in the uk i would have returned..... ill find a complement in a day or so.
    <br />
    It does not support 64 GB card because of file system format? Which is micro sdcard file system?have you tried to format with fat 32 or NTFS ( if the kernel dies noto support NTFS natively,install first paragon software from google play).<br/>

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    i got today... wont support 64gb sd card as i thought it would.... max 32gb..... top cover was flapping off in one corner.... felt like a test sample that had been through the testing phase with rough hands.... if it was in the uk i would have returned..... ill find a complement in a day or so.
    Hi Mark

for you mentioned the issues

1. The chipset supporting max to 32GB of TF card only
    2. For the tool cover scrack acturally there is a Protective film at the top cover, everything is ok after you remove it and also we send another one Protective film within the package, just like iphone,stick it to protect the cover.
    3. For the top cover flapping off issue, we have improved it for the tool and also protect the package well in future
    Thank you very much for your feedbacks ,we will improve our product more better in future since got your comments.

Best regards,
    Tina

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by Shomari View Post
    ... distributed version of a modified XBMC source capable of hardware accelerated HEVC H.265 decoding, ...
    Thanks for the hint...

Leave a comment:

• Shomari
    replied
    Re: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Originally posted by odrewjr View Post
    Tina at NaGrace got back to me and she said only one beta firmware has been released and it was Smokez here on our forum. It was released to him as a developer and not for customers. I have no idea if the xbmc version we have been discussing is on that beta firmware, perhaps Smokez could let us know.
    ...I have a copy of Nagrace firmware containing the modded xbmc. I can't post it for the reasons I mentioned earlier. I'm not the only one with this firmware in my possession.

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    Originally posted by Shomari View Post
    Thank you. It is your right as an end user to request the modified xbmc sources upon receipt of the firmware containing the offending software package.

I cannot post the firmware update here for us to proceed with that route, as they may then claim it was an unauthorized release. It is best to wait for it to arrive via official channels, where they then cannot deny the authenticity of their firmware package.
    Tina at NaGrace got back to me and she said only one beta firmware has been released and it was Smokez here on our forum. It was released to him as a developer and not for customers. I have no idea if the xbmc version we have been discussing is on that beta firmware, perhaps Smokez could let us know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X