X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evildropbear
    replied
    @Finless

Do you think its possible to create a ROM including the GoogleTV addon?
    Last edited by Evildropbear; 08-10-2014, 19:01.

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    Case is plastic but nice.

I have not had a chance to play with HDMI in yet.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Evildropbear
    replied
    ^this

Please review the HDMI input function for us. Video if possible

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Tina, I got the box Friday!

I already started messing with it and dumped the firmware inside. But there are differences from 3188. Some new partitions (uboot, resource, etc). No problem I got them all dumped and can make a ROM from hand but I would also prefer the stock firmware and RK tools please.

So do you have a download link fro the stock firmware> I do not see it on your website in downloads.

Thanks,
    Bob
    Hi,

nice to read that you also get one (2/8GB?) ...

Two questions:
    1. Is it a plastic case or aluminium?
    2. I like the idea of the HDMI IN so I can release one port at the TV and place my SAT-Receiver at the HDMI IN, BUT I have to know, if the picture quality is the same at original output (e.g. SAT-Receiver) and "path trough" output (via HPH / RK3288)! Maybe you like to test it (of cause subjectively!)?

I also like the idea to have 32GB storage because of the at the moment missing possibility to map app's to external SD at this fu*** kk

@bloatman: I think I found for me an acceptable way to pay via prepaid virtual MasterCard

Leave a comment:

• Tech1
    replied
    HDMI Pass Through

HDMI IN/HDMI OUT, guys are we talking about HDMI pass through via the HPH Android TV box ...?

Example, from my Tivo Comcast/Xfinity cable card box via HDMI to my HPH Android TV box via HDMI cable to my AV receiver via HDMI cable out to my TV, now is this what we are talking about, when we say HDMI IN/HDMI OUT ...?

If yes, the HPH Android TV box is just what I have been waiting for a long time ... I have a Vizio Co-Star Google TV box that works this way, but it's outdated now as you know ...

Leave a comment:

• taki
    replied
    hi HPH___Tina
    that is mini pci slot or sata connector
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by rceccleston View Post
    Hi Tina,

Is this your FireFly board for Ubuntu?

We've already got a long list of upcoming Rockchip RK3288 based Android media players, but no low cost development boards have been announced to date. We

Specifications for Firefly-RK3288 board:

SoC – Rockchip 3288 quad core ARM Cortex A17 up to 1.8 GHz with Mali-T764 GPU supporting OpenGL******ES******1.1/2.0******/3.0,******and******OpenCL******1.1System
    Memory – 2G DDR3
    Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot
    Video - I/O HDMI 2.0 up to 3840×2160@60pVGA out (D-SUB connector)VGA in is available via the expansion headers.
    LCD, MIPI and LVDS
    Audio Output / Input – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, microphone header, and built-in MIC
    Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi with external antenna, and Bluetooth 4.0
    USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG
    Expansion Headers – 2x 38-pin headers with access to SPI, UART,******EDP,******ADC,******GPIO,******I2C, VGA=IN, LVDS, MIPI, 3.3V,******5V, and GND signals.
    Power Supply – TBCDimensions – 118 x 83 mm

A compact cased version, similar to your Android box, would be a hot seller within the Ubuntu community.

Sent from my M6 using Tapatalk
    hey,
    yes,it is our dev board.

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post

I already started messing with it and dumped the firmware inside. But there are differences from 3188. Some new partitions (uboot, resource, etc). No problem I got them all dumped and can make a ROM from hand but I would also prefer the stock firmware and RK tools please.

So do you have a download link fro the stock firmware> I do not see it on your website in downloads.

Thanks,
    Bob

Hi bob,
    The stock firmware will upload to the website for you at Monday,thank you!

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    Bob, I received an email from Tina this morning and she stated the new firmware should be ready by Aug. 25th.

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    Stock Firmware please

Thanks,
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• rceccleston
    replied
    Re: HPH Android TV BOX of RK3288 64gb 4gb ram $200

Originally posted by HPH___Tina View Post
    Hey
    Thank for your suggestions!
    we are doing a dev board of Ubantu version,the brand is "firefly"

thank you!
    Hi Tina,

Is this your FireFly board for Ubuntu?

We've already got a long list of upcoming Rockchip RK3288 based Android media players, but no low cost development boards have been announced to date. We

Specifications for Firefly-RK3288 board:

SoC – Rockchip 3288 quad core ARM Cortex A17 up to 1.8 GHz with Mali-T764 GPU supporting OpenGL******ES******1.1/2.0******/3.0,******and******OpenCL******1.1System
    Memory – 2G DDR3
    Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot
    Video - I/O HDMI 2.0 up to 3840×2160@60pVGA out (D-SUB connector)VGA in is available via the expansion headers.
    LCD, MIPI and LVDS
    Audio Output / Input – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, microphone header, and built-in MIC
    Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi with external antenna, and Bluetooth 4.0
    USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG
    Expansion Headers – 2x 38-pin headers with access to SPI, UART,******EDP,******ADC,******GPIO,******I2C, VGA=IN, LVDS, MIPI, 3.3V,******5V, and GND signals.
    Power Supply – TBCDimensions – 118 x 83 mm

A compact cased version, similar to your Android box, would be a hot seller within the Ubuntu community.

Sent from my M6 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by dancar View Post
    Would be a super hot seller, if it was dual boot, android and ubuntu.
    Hey
    Thank for your suggestions!
    we are doing a dev board of Ubantu version,the brand is "firefly"

thank you!

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by curmudgeon View Post
    The tall device on left edge of PCB looks like a Li battery for RTC. Is it?

Yes, it is

Leave a comment:

• curmudgeon
    replied
    Does it have real time clock (RTC)?

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
    Picture with heat sink, it was removed for the photos

Wi-Fi module ap6335
    The tall device on left edge of PCB looks like a Li battery for RTC. Is it?

Leave a comment:

• taki
    replied
    Originally posted by bloatman View Post
    Picture with heat sink, it was removed for the photos

Wi-Fi module ap6335
    has mini pci slot but not soldered board

solder this

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X