Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    That depends on what you want to do with it (no apps and so on!)
    => http://www.techsupportalert.com/free...d-useless.html
    W-o-w. Just wow! Pure marketing. And pure stupidity. 5 years from now, we won't have on-board flash memory at all. Everything will be "out there", in the cloud. I'm sure many Android users won't be happy with that. But I hope for some workaround/hack. We'll see...

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
    I think some orders were placed thru the lower spec web page.
    @Tina: can you please tell us how many orders in total were placed so far? It's hard to even remotely predict when the production will start, when all the orders are spread across multiple AliExpress listings. Is the number closer to 20, than to currently 10 we see on the link below? If it is, others will see it as a more serious deal, and we might get to the planned 30 pieces faster. Just saying...

Leave a comment:

• Tech1
    replied
    New Coming Android TV "L" UI {ADT-1 Android TV}

Originally posted by Evildropbear View Post
    @Finless

Do you think its possible to create a ROM including the GoogleTV addon?
    When you say Google TV addon are referring to the new coming Android TV "L" UI {ADT-1 Android TV} ...? That integration would truly be to sweet, yes bring it ON ..!{lol}

Leave a comment:

• rceccleston
    replied
    Re: HPH Android TV BOX of RK3288 64gb 4gb ram $200

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post
    Well, thanks; I hope you are not right on this, I consider 100% useful 4Gb RAM / 64 Gb ROM setup; if with Nagrace HPH this configuration can not becomes true, I think the admin must amend the thread's title to avoid confusion.
    However, I would like to have an official word from Nagrace (Tina) prior to decide what to do about it.
    A USB hard drive would be a sound and cost effective solution for additional storage since flashing new ROM's could put any locally stored data at risk.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Dasher
    replied
    [QUOTE=Burs;213961
    Well, let's wait and see, maybe something changes in a couple of weeks...[/QUOTE]

I don't mind the wait but I just hope it doesn't turn into months. If production of the 4gig version doesn't move forward by the end of August I will cancel my order.

Leave a comment:

• BTR11
    replied
    Originally posted by HPH___Tina View Post
    Hey!Sorry for the late reply.For the 4G RAM of 64G Storage device as you mentioned.please kindly see below:1 .there is 1 position for EMMC and two position for Flash2. there is no the 64G EMMC now in the market,3. the RK3288 Chipset is not very stable for flash now4.If we put the two 32G Flash, the cost is very very expensive .so we deciced to produce the 4G/32G Storage device this time(In fact, i was try my best to persuade company to produce this spec 4G/32G and the MOQ from 500pcs changed to 30pcs )Please understanding and any least news i will let you know if we plan to do 4G/64G device. thank you!
    Thank you, after your explanation it´s clear enough to me.

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Well, thanks; I hope you are not right on this, I consider 100% useful 4Gb RAM / 64 Gb ROM setup; if with Nagrace HPH this configuration can not becomes true, I think the admin must amend the thread's title to avoid confusion.However, I would like to have an official word from Nagrace (Tina) prior to decide what to do about it.
    Hey!Sorry for the late reply.For the 4G RAM of 64G Storage device as you mentioned.please kindly see below:1 .there is 1 position for EMMC and two position for Flash2. there is no the 64G EMMC now in the market,3. the RK3288 Chipset is not very stable for flash now4.If we put the two 32G Flash, the cost is very very expensive .so we deciced to produce the 4G/32G Storage device this time(In fact, i was try my best to persuade company to produce this spec 4G/32G and the MOQ from 500pcs changed to 30pcs )Please understanding and any least news i will let you know if we plan to do 4G/64G device. thank you!
    Last edited by HPH___Tina; 08-11-2014, 03:59. Reason: spell mistake

Leave a comment:

• BTR11
    replied
    Maybe the admins could change the title to 4g/32g. Have you read any of the previous posts? If you did you would see I had a hard enough time to convince the factory to commit to 4g/32g model and at first wanted minimum 500 order quantity and eventually with Tina's help we got it down to 30. And no aliexpress does not accept paypal.
    The deal here is we need 30 orders before they will produce a 4g/32g model so logically speaking if you want a 64g model then you need to order at least 30. But as you can see I started off trying to get a 64g and they would only go up to 32g.
    Well, thanks; I hope you are not right on this, I consider 100% useful 4Gb RAM / 64 Gb ROM setup; if with Nagrace HPH this configuration can not becomes true, I think the admin must amend the thread's title to avoid confusion.
    However, I would like to have an official word from Nagrace (Tina) prior to decide what to do about it.

Leave a comment:

• taki
    replied
    Openelec or linux xbmc support by devoloper of producer ?.
    Rk3288 and mali t764 support full linux driver? hw acceleration

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by Burs View Post
    ... The storage capacity can be further expanded with sd card anyway...
    That depends on what you want to do with it (no apps and so on!)
    => http://www.techsupportalert.com/free...d-useless.html

Leave a comment:

• bloatman
    replied
    Originally posted by Burs View Post
    Yes indeed, the title is a bit misleading. But ram size is more important to me, so I'm still very interested. The storage capacity can be further expanded with sd card anyway.

This is a bit more of a concern to me, because I see only 8 pieces ordered. It goes very slowly towards quota of 30 pieces, so I'm afraid I'll have to grab Ugoos or Rikomagic soon, because I'm sick and tired of waiting.

Well, let's wait and see, maybe something changes in a couple of weeks...
    I think some orders were placed thru the lower spec web page.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Maybe the admins could change the title to 4g/32g.
    Yes indeed, the title is a bit misleading. But ram size is more important to me, so I'm still very interested. The storage capacity can be further expanded with sd card anyway.

The deal here is we need 30 orders before they will produce a 4g/32g model...
    This is a bit more of a concern to me, because I see only 8 pieces ordered. It goes very slowly towards quota of 30 pieces, so I'm afraid I'll have to grab Ugoos or Rikomagic soon, because I'm sick and tired of waiting.

Well, let's wait and see, maybe something changes in a couple of weeks...

Leave a comment:

• wejgomi
    replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Case is plastic but nice.

I have not had a chance to play with HDMI in yet.

Bob
    Another vote for HDMI In test. As a Sony GTV owner, I 'm looking for this kind of device for years. Also is these support for HDMI CEC ?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• bloatman
    replied
    Tina, please I´m waiting on your answer regarding to 4Gb RAM / 64 Gb ROM eMMC - $200 USD to order it as it´s been told on the title of the thread; any word about it?
    Can your company implement PayPal as method payment for this device?. Thanks.
    Maybe the admins could change the title to 4g/32g. Have you read any of the previous posts? If you did you would see I had a hard enough time to convince the factory to commit to 4g/32g model and at first wanted minimum 500 order quantity and eventually with Tina's help we got it down to 30. And no aliexpress does not accept paypal.
    The deal here is we need 30 orders before they will produce a 4g/32g model so logically speaking if you want a 64g model then you need to order at least 30. But as you can see I started off trying to get a 64g and they would only go up to 32g.

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Case is plastic but nice.

I have not had a chance to play with HDMI in yet.

Bob

next time ...

Leave a comment:

• BTR11
    replied
    Originally posted by HPH___Tina View Post
    Hi,
    I just adjusted the price $180 for free shipping boz it will be more convenient to place orders i thought.
    it is Auditing by aliexpress now, maybe it need a little time.

For the Megapixel Cam, acturally, there are no too many people ask this function.
    I will discuss with company and reply you tomorrow.

[email protected] is my email.

Thank you!
    Tina
    Tina please disregard the 5M camera request, in fact for me it´s not important, I just understood wrong that you offer that feature as a base feature in this device but in the selling notice appear as "optional", so it was not clear to me.
    The most important please is if 4Gb ram / 64 Gb rom - $200 USD free shipping is an available device to be ordered right now, or I just must decide if I want to go with 4Gb Ram / 32 Gb rom - $180 USD free shipping. Thanks.
    Tina, please I´m waiting on your answer regarding to 4Gb RAM / 64 Gb ROM eMMC - $200 USD to order it as it´s been told on the title of the thread; any word about it?
    Can your company implement PayPal as method payment for this device?. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X