how to Default RK3066 ADB Driver Win 8 64bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to Default RK3066 ADB Driver Win 8 64bit

I am trying to get he rk 3066 drivers installed to my Win 8Pro 64 bit laptop. I have disabled driver signature from settings, I have installed Moborobo and that software is working and finds the device. I am working with Pipo tablets and was having no issues on Win 7 ultimate 32bit. I have installed , reinstalled tried several versions of the same drivers. I have used Win 7 drivers and I keep getting the &^&^&^& code 48. I have the current drivers from rock chip !! Can someone please help me with this. I am trying to use the RK batch tool to flash tablets and until I can figure out why this is not working im stuck !!

Please help??

Eric from GeekBuying posted a link in the comments section of this blog post http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...download-here/ for Windows 8 drivers, but I can tell you that I've tried countless times to flash in Windows 8.1 and just can't do it. I did all the steps with editing the ini file, etc. and it always recognizes but fails to flash. I've just been falling back to using a Win 7 PC each time I need to flash...

Comment

Working...
    X