shipping questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipping questions

Total noob with geekbuying so not sure how shipping works in reality. Ordered my x8H recieved confirmation and the an email saying it was being shipped via singapore post and was provided with a tracking number. I have tried this number numerous times now and still cannot locate where the item is....any advice here would be hugely appreciated. Wish I had taken an alternative shipping method.thought I would be able to control my impatience but started reading that some have theirs and cant wait.............aaaaaaaaaaarghhhhh

Thanks

First I use

and if there is something like "... to destination..." I use Germany DHL because it's the local one... (but I can also use it at the beginning)... so try your local one with your "Tracking Numbe" which you can see at your account at http://www.geekbuying.com...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      First I use

and if there is something like "... to destination..." I use Germany DHL because it's the local one... (but I can also use it at the beginning)... so try your local one with your "Tracking Numbe" which you can see at your account at http://www.geekbuying.com...
      Many Thanks...........still nothing in terms of infor just says singapore post

Comment

ok now tracking says the following 2014-06-04 09:16, Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB) so given my mixed emotions, impatience, anxiety, frustration and excitement how many big sleeps till xmas

Comment

The S89-H ~2 weeks to Germany without tax and vat
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            The S89-H ~2 weeks to Germany without tax and vat
            Many Thanks for the response

Comment

Working...
            X