Heavy, Heavy Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy, Heavy Heart

I have some how murdered my AN10G2 and have decided to upgrade to a different tab. Many thanks to everyone especially Bob, Damo, and Petrus for all your help. See ya on the net!
    "May the Schwartz be with you"

Originally posted by Gamer819 View Post
    I have some how murdered my AN10G2 and have decided to upgrade to a different tab. Many thanks to everyone especially Bob, Damo, and Petrus for all your help. See ya on the net!
    What Tab you getting man

Thanks for all your great work
    Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
    <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
    </form>

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
      What Tab you getting man

Thanks for all your great work
      Got the Galaxy Tab 2 from Samsung. It is sexy but I miss my G2. When I get settled in to my house I'm gonna do surgery on the G2 and try to fix it.

Comment

Dude... that thing is OLD SCHOOL and in my opinion a waste of money now!

Get something cool like I am getting!

I will Late Daman show you

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

A whole lot more for your money!

And will be more fun to work with!!

WINDOW YUANDO N 101

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
          Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
          <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
          <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
          <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
          https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
          </form>

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
            http://www.in4dealz.com/deals/10-1--...w-N101-600084/

A whole lot more for your money!

And will be more fun to work with!!

WINDOW YUANDO N 101

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
            oh yeah that looks awesome!!! if i could go back in time to when i got my 10 G2 i wouldve definetely got that instead! im tempted on getting it but im gonna wait until something happens to my 10 g2 and not rush into it cause you never know if the next new thing is right around the corner (: if people start to get new tablets like this are you going to make any custom roms for them too?
            Thanks soooooo much!! You are awesome!
            Need a graphic artist for games, want a sketch, painting, pm me and we can work something out!
            FREAKTAB is FREAKIN' AMAZING!
            Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by bdoggamer535 View Post
              oh yeah that looks awesome!!! if i could go back in time to when i got my 10 G2 i wouldve definetely got that instead! im tempted on getting it but im gonna wait until something happens to my 10 g2 and not rush into it cause you never know if the next new thing is right around the corner (: if people start to get new tablets like this are you going to make any custom roms for them too?
              That is the next new thing around the corner! RockChip just announced that processor a few months back and here it is

Trust me for the next 3 years "roughly" Tablets are going to be the "hot item". So there will be new things around the corner probably every 4 months! You are not going to get away with waiting for the next new thing as it will happen very often!

But put it this way... Like when I chased PC graphic cards (Nvidia one week, ATI the next week, etc).. The next new card was out every 3 months! I got tired of chasing it at $600 a pop. The good thing with these Tablets is it's not $600... it a little over $200.

I feel I got every dime out of my Arnova 10 G2. Especially if you look at all the ROMs I have produced using it

So for me.... it's time to move up!

YES! I will be doing new improved ROMs on RockChip 3066 ICS tablets!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                That is the next new thing around the corner! RockChip just announced that processor a few months back and here it is

Trust me for the next 3 years "roughly" Tablets are going to be the "hot item". So there will be new things around the corner probably every 4 months! You are not going to get away with waiting for the next new thing as it will happen very often!

But put it this way... Like when I chased PC graphic cards (Nvidia one week, ATI the next week, etc).. The next new card was out every 3 months! I got tired of chasing it at $600 a pop. The good thing with these Tablets is it's not $600... it a little over $200.

I feel I got every dime out of my Arnova 10 G2. Especially if you look at all the ROMs I have produced using it

So for me.... it's time to move up!

YES! I will be doing new improved ROMs on RockChip 3066 ICS tablets!

Bob
                i am so ecstatic to hear that!!!! you roms just complete everything in tablet. without them its just a screen (: your the best I figure i will still wait though cause im short on money now but in the near future i will definetly be upgrading to this
                Thanks soooooo much!! You are awesome!
                Need a graphic artist for games, want a sketch, painting, pm me and we can work something out!
                FREAKTAB is FREAKIN' AMAZING!
                Kyle

Comment

I've a cube u30gt you won't be disappointed with the rk3066. Looking to start cooking myself so this is good news for me.

Brian
                  900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

My 10 G2 is also dead. I may get one of those myself Damo!! Great find!!

Comment

Well, after dissecting and ultimately smashing the lcd/digitizer :banghead:, I've managed to get it to boot. I have a used 10g on it's way and should be up and running again soon.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Back in the saddle again!

Did a digitizer/lcd transplant and the AN10G2 lives!!!!!

Comment

So put back together with as little duck tape as possible?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                            So put back together with as little duck tape as possible?

Bob
                            Absolutely the worst design for the way the connectors are designed. Took me longer to get the leads for the screen aligned than the entire breakdown and put back together. Believe it or not... no duct tape. A bit sad though. Seems you have squeezed the last bit of blood from this turnip?

Comment

My turnip is done. Youandao baby!!

Comment

Working...
                              X