Minix x8H PS3 sixaxis segmentation fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minix x8H PS3 sixaxis segmentation fault

Has anyone been able to get a PS3 controller & the sixaxis app to work with the minix x8h I cant get it to work i keep getting segmentation fault what ever that means
    Attached Files
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

I had trouble with my ps3 controller too, but it worked with my ps4 controller.

Comment

Originally posted by pijiu View Post
      Arrr it works great on my cx-919 & on my old mk809ii,Im starting to think its something to do with the minix rom lets hope minix will come up with a fix for this

Comment

Originally posted by pijiu View Post
        Did it work wirelessy with ps4 controller?

Comment

Only worked plugged in and I am using the Finless Bob rom.

Comment

Sorry I don't find it, but if I remember correctly it seams to be a problem at the BT-protokoll at amlogic but definitely not minix specific => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post174435
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

So what is the consensus on this? Is it safe to say that the PS3 controller will never work with the current amlogic devices?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                Sorry I don't find it, but if I remember correctly it seams to be a problem at the BT-protokoll at amlogic but definitely not minix specific => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post174435
                I thought it was me having one of them days where nothing goes right
                Well its out of my control lets hope the dev's can sort this one it out

Comment

I don't think that error is because of Bluetooth?
                  It seems like it's something to do with the virtual touch screen?
                  Could be worn though.

I suppose if a other BT dongle works then it might be BT drivers or something.

Bob
                  "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                  "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                  "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                  "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                  "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                  "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                  "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                  "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                  "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Minix x8H no good for games with PS3 controller

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                    I don't think that error is because of Bluetooth?
                    It seems like it's something to do with the virtual touch screen?
                    Could be worn though.

I suppose if a other BT dongle works then it might be BT drivers or something.

Bob
                    So do you think its fixable Bob?
                    Im very surprised minix hasn't tested this as a lot of people would want to play games now then with the controller they ready have,we could use the PS3 controler on any of the old devices but not the new one's that's a step backwards surely (come on minix show us what your made of)..I love my new box but I think my old cx-919 is going to take some beating!!

Comment

same problem here: segmentation fault.

ps3 sixaxis on finless 1.0

Comment

Originally posted by drtek View Post
                        same problem here: segmentation fault.

ps3 sixaxis on finless 1.0
                        works fine plugged in, but bluetooth not working with it, because segmentation fault like you say.
                        wireless ps3 support will make these amlogic devices amazing.

Comment

Re: Minix x8H PS3 sixaxis segmentation fault

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
                          works fine plugged in, but bluetooth not working with it, because segmentation fault like you say.
                          wireless ps3 support will make these amlogic devices amazing.
                          1 they are definitely working on it now !
                          read this short thread http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=14395

☆sent from a finless bob rom powered MINIX X8h android tvbox w/tapatalk☆

Comment

Cool, now all we need is to wait for the next flashable .zip file to get PS3 sixaxis working with our beloved X8.

Comment

Re: Minix x8H PS3 sixaxis segmentation fault

Originally posted by drtek View Post
                              Cool, now all we need is to wait for the next flashable .zip file to get PS3 sixaxis working with our beloved X8.
                              and woomg is all over it im betting bob will make a flashable of mg's work in the coming days if not today.

☆sent from a finless bob rom powered MINIX X8h android tvbox w/tapatalk☆

Comment

Working...
                              X