getting video movies to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting video movies to play

has anyone gotten a bluray digital copy movie to play on theirs?!?!?!? ive tried all i can think off and i just cant get the digital copy to play ):
    Thanks soooooo much!! You are awesome!
    Need a graphic artist for games, want a sketch, painting, pm me and we can work something out!
    FREAKTAB is FREAKIN' AMAZING!
    Kyle

Not sure what your trying to do? What your asking does not have enough information of what your trying to play?

But please no talk of piracy here. If your asking how to convert a copyrighted DVD or something to play on your Tablet, this is against the EULA for this site. NO piracy talk here please.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      Not sure what your trying to do? What your asking does not have enough information of what your trying to play?

But please no talk of piracy here. If your asking how to convert a copyrighted DVD or something to play on your Tablet, this is against the EULA for this site. NO piracy talk here please.

Bob
      no its not piracy... when you buy a bluray disk you sometimes have digital copy written on top of it. then when you open it up there is a third disc in it for digital copies so you can have it on your computer or tablet.

i would never involve in piracy or anything of that kind

now when you get any new bluray disc it comes already with a digital copy. before they were rare to find. you just put it in your computer and then it saves to your desktop where you can move it anywhere. i put it on my tablet but when i play it it just gets a whole bunch of colored lines and the movie wont play
      here is a website showing what bluray digital copies are http://www.universalhidef.com/digita...isdigitalcopy/
      Need a graphic artist for games, want a sketch, painting, pm me and we can work something out!
      Kyle

Comment

OK understand now.

This is DRM (Digital Right Management) in action. To decrypt the movie on your tablet you need to install a key. This is in settings somewhere as I recall. You will need your key that it gives you for any device that needs to play the digital copy.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by bdoggamer535 View Post
          no its not piracy... when you buy a bluray disk you sometimes have digital copy written on top of it. then when you open it up there is a third disc in it for digital copies so you can have it on your computer or tablet.

i would never involve in piracy or anything of that kind

now when you get any new bluray disc it comes already with a digital copy. before they were rare to find. you just put it in your computer and then it saves to your desktop where you can move it anywhere. i put it on my tablet but when i play it it just gets a whole bunch of colored lines and the movie wont play
          here is a website showing what bluray digital copies are http://www.universalhidef.com/digita...isdigitalcopy/
          Why dont you just convert it.

This is the program I use it is free, and brill.

Mkv Would be a good choice to convert to

Freemake provides quality freeware - Free Video Converter, Free Video Downloader, Free Audio Converter. Download and convert any video or audio free and in two clicks!
          Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
          <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
          <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
          <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
          https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
          </form>

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
            Why dont you just convert it.

This is the program I use it is free, and brill.

Mkv Would be a good choice to convert to

http://www.freemake.com/
            thanks i will try that and let you know how it went (;
            Kyle

Comment

thanks i will try that and let you know how it went (;
              I use it to Convert my full HD Mov files off my Hd camcorder. Joins them all together with great results.

Plays on my daughters Arnova 10-g2 and My Cube Tab.

Can take some time to convert but there are lots of different formats to convert to. Hope you got fast processor on your Pc
              Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
              <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
              <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
              <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
              https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
              </form>

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
                I use it to Convert my full HD Mov files off my Hd camcorder. Joins them all together with great results.

Plays on my daughters Arnova 10-g2 and My Cube Tab.

Can take some time to convert but there are lots of different formats to convert to. Hope you got fast processor on your Pc
                oh yeah its fast i just got it last christmas
                no problems there
                Kyle

Comment

oh yeah its fast i just got it last christmas
                  no problems there
                  its downloading right now
                  you are right damo it sure does take its time though. got 10% yahoooo (:
                  Kyle

Comment

mmmmhmmmm i tried it and it didnt seem to work. damo do you restart your pc like it says or do you just leave it? im trying it again right now
                    Kyle

Comment

still didnt work when i try and play it it just has a whole bunch of colored lines with no sound. im going to try a few more things first before i give up on it
                      Kyle

Comment

i got it (: for any other movies and stuff you can use the freemake video changer
                        for the bluray digital copies they are especially made to not work on android devices. so if you have a digital copy you have to use chewtunes (; hope taht helps any future users
                        Kyle

Comment

Working...
                        X