• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
    I noticed this one today
    百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Hope it works...

Goodluck

i have tried this and just cant get it to work is there some thing else i need to do rather than rkbatch tool

Comment

There is another batch of v3.2 that does not work with this firmware. When you originally booted your box did it display a blue screen showing wifi and 1080p?

Comment

Originally posted by typk View Post
        There is another batch of v3.2 that does not work with this firmware. When you originally booted your box did it display a blue screen showing wifi and 1080p?

i dont know because the was a firmware on it the resembled the xunityeclipse one and all i know now is nothing works i did every thing i can and no steps work

Comment

Try this firmware using the RK batch tool.

Last edited by typk; 10-14-2014, 13:19.

Comment

Try this firmware using the RK batch tool.

https://www.firedrive.com/file/9D12DC71BF8EE7B6

going to try now will let you know how i get on fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by jayman1309 View Post
              going to try now will let you know how i get on fingers crossed

right it came up blue screen with 1080p and now android i think this is the right one cause when it was done flashing the light on it went red then back to blue that only happens with the right rom ......

is there an xbmc on this one do u know

Comment

This is a factory rom that I got from my supplier. I am in the middle of customising.
                You can install XBMC from their website and it should be good to go.

Even though this says 1080p it's only 720.

I am in talks with my supplier and they said that they are going to give me a 4.4 rom for this box to test.

Comment

This is a factory rom that I got from my supplier. I am in the middle of customising.
                  You can install XBMC from their website and it should be good to go.

Even though this says 1080p it's only 720.

I am in talks with my supplier and they said that they are going to give me a 4.4 rom for this box to test.

this is only a friends box i usually use lewys rom with is kernals and the 1080p works like a dream i van send u links if you like its not for this board for older board

thanks for the help

Comment

Last edited by typk; 02-20-2018, 13:54.

Comment

Originally posted by jayman1309 View Post

this is only a friends box i usually use lewys rom with is kernals and the 1080p works like a dream i van send u links if you like its not for this board for older board

thanks for the help
                      Hi JAYMAN, do you still have a copy of this firmware? I can't find it anywhere, all links are dead now.

TYIA
                      Wills

Comment

Working...
                      X