X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo isn't recognize by Rockusb

hi
    sorry for my very bad american language
    i have a new tablett Pipo M9 pro Wifi since a month, i have first tryed the Finless Pipo M9pro 15rom
    Then i have donwload and install the Pipo custom rom : "M9pro_software_3G&WiFi_Chinese version_20140504_android4.4" on pipo.cn (before i've erased Nand with ROM flashtool 137)
    its ok and my tablet works well but.....

but since i have done that, my Pipo isn't recognize by Rockusb drivers, so i cant try to install other roms.
    When i press the 2 buttons (for flashing) my tablet show Android on the floor with open chest and exclamation mark

do y think there is a way to be recognise again by computer for flashing rom again ?
    thank you

Your tablet is stuck in recovery mode.

You can do one of two things:

First, follow the instructions in this thread, and download the misc.img file to flash:

Here's how to get into flash mode manually:

That should work for you.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

batchtool say no device

thanks for your answer but
      i cant do all you describe because batchtool say "no device". Drivers are installed for shure, it has worked before.
      so i think to proceed this way :

is it right ?

Comment

Since your tablet is booting to recovery mode...it doesn't necessarily mean it's bricked. It means you are stuck in recovery for some reason...either the misc.img is corrupted or you've flashed the wrong ROM. Or the boot.img is bad, or the system.img is bad.

If the tablet is bricked, it generally doesn't boot to anything. This is because the boot loader isn't working...and therefore you must get into mask mode to completely erase NAND and flash the new boot loader. Usually when you are bricked, you still have USB connection...you just get errors when flashing.

The problem you are describing is that your PC doesn't recognize the tablet at all. That is a USB connection problem with either the PC or the tablet...either the physical connection (ports/cable), or your drivers. Have you installed drivers lately for some other device? Have you tried this on a different PC? Even though it's worked before, any change in your system (pc) could prevent the RK drivers from functioning. It's happened to me before. I had to resort to using a different PC.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

i have tryed others PC

hi
          i have tryed to connect pipo on Windows XP and Seven (2 virgins PC) and pipo isn't recognized in flashing mode
          Its only recognize as a mass storage (when pipo is on) like a usb key or memory card.
          when i press the 2 buttons of the tablett for 2 or 3 seconds, its immmediatly shows a black screen with Android open chest.
          i could try on linux, but there is no drivers
          do you think this version of android 4.4 found on pipo.cn is safe ?
          is there an other way for flashing my pipo ?
          thanx

Comment

Originally posted by brunau View Post
            hi
            i have tryed to connect pipo on Windows XP and Seven (2 virgins PC) and pipo isn't recognized in flashing mode
            Its only recognize as a mass storage (when pipo is on) like a usb key or memory card.
            thanx
            May be there is a problem with the Rockchip-Windows drivers. Look here and try this DriverAssiStant for installing the drivers correctly.

Try this also:
            connect Tab to PC,
            start flashtool,
            press and hold power button,
            plug in wall-charger
            listen if windows does a system sound "new hardware found"
            you may also try this with both buttons pressed
            try all variations several time (plug charger in/out, 1/2 button pressed...)
            if the Tab is recognized follow the instructions of Riley's flashing Guide.
            Good luck.
            Bonne Chance
            Last edited by uli-hh; 07-02-2014, 00:23.

Comment

nothing works

hi
              i've tried alll you describe a few times and nothing works
              can i hope unbrick method will work ? (http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post130587)

but i wont do that.....because tablet works good (the only bad thing is that i cant flash)

thank you for yours answers
              Brunau

Comment

Working...
              X