X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROM: HardwareGuru 5.0 HLS/DRM for X5,X5mini and G4

Originally posted by HardwareGuru View Post
    X5 rom tested and updated
    Hi HatdwareGuru, is this X5 Rom with 1080p kernel or 720p kernel?

Comment

Originally posted by HardwareGuru View Post
      Is HSL working as it should?
      Today I got some time to test your FW too on my X5:

HLS is working with Zattoo Switzerland and NHL Gamecenter - also Youtube HD Videos are running smoother than on my older FW

Comment

Re: ROM: HardwareGuru 5.0 HLS/DRM for X5,X5mini and G4

Originally posted by mycheetah View Post
        Hi HatdwareGuru, is this X5 Rom with 1080p kernel or 720p kernel?
        720p

Comment

What happened to rooted copy? I going to root and see if i get better with speed setting changes?
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

does not work on my minix neo x7 for some reason, same as the version before.

Starts up, i can choose the launcher -> vertical stripes and reboot.

flashed multiple times, following the flash instructions.

Comment

Post those comments on the x7 thread this is the x5 x5mini and g4 thread. Did you download from this thread if you click on hwg link on his post will take you to the x7 Thread where files are located.

Regards.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Loving this ROM!
                Whats the best xbmc build to pair?

Comment

x5 mini alot of crashes for xbmc beyond less on gotham

Comment

hardwareguru rom

Dear, hardwareguru

I have a x5 using mash up addon
                    When i play some movies from mash up addon/viplaylist/steal20014/2014 hd movies for example like trancendence after 10 minutes my audio goes on normal but video ia scrambeling.

It happens with some movies mostly movies from demon88 are u familiar with the problem and is it gone with ur rom

Thank you,
                    Faarr

Comment

Keep getting random re boots on the mini. something not stable xbmc and gotham both kill it when running movies videos.

Comment

Hey mate Using mele f10 flymouse?

Comment

No just wires key board changed to minix remote same, mini keeps re booting randomly. How are ya Summer here been busy with life Got new puppy that loves to eat wires

Comment

Originally posted by faarr View Post
                            Dear, hardwareguru

I have a x5 using mash up addon
                            When i play some movies from mash up addon/viplaylist/steal20014/2014 hd movies for example like trancendence after 10 minutes my audio goes on normal but video ia scrambeling.

It happens with some movies mostly movies from demon88 are u familiar with the problem and is it gone with ur rom

Thank you,
                            Faarr
                            this is/was an anoying issue with certain MKV files encoded a certain way, It is fixed with SPMC 13.3 by mr. Kyoing who is the official XBMC man for android, here his SPMC for Ouya fork of XBMC - that also works nicely on Rockchip-minix devices :http://spmc.semperpax.com/

oh and keep and eye here, soon (NOT YET) to be fixed with wasser XBMC Gotham version from this thread:

as i understand it, only remaining issue with the SPMC for now is no hacked libmedia for 5.1 passthrough
                            but you will see that the Demon88 things works now.

Comment

Just disable media codec

Comment

Hi,

Is this the same ROM as:
                                - http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ming-%2804b%29
                                and
                                - http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-HLS-streaming

Is it an evolution? Is it different?
                                Which one do you recommend?

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                                X