Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronsmart S89 Elite & AMLogic S82 B Brick after Finless 1.6

Hi there,

i really need your knowledge because my hopes are gone somehow..

I tried to upgrade a Tronsmart S89 Elite and a another Box AMLogic S82 to Finless 1.6 Update.

I upgraded from default Stock Rom to Finless.. On the Tronsmart i upgraded it first to s89_stock_rom_101k4 and after that tried the Finless 1.6 Upgrade.

Upgrade so far install itselfs correctly, after the Update the Device Reboots itself and i see only the Freaktab,com A Finless Bob Rom Logo..

Nothing happens after that, even if i wait over 5 Minutes, the LED shines in the Blue Color...

Please, is there any Way that i go back to Original Firmware, i try already to put the original Firmware on sdcard and boot from it but the box dont recognize the sdcard somehow... i dont get in the update menu......

I appreciate every help

Thanks in advance

Some are reporting the new boxes wont boot old firmware! Either from SD ZIP or using the AML flash tool and the .img file.

Try flashing 105K4 using the AML flash tool.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

I think there is a way to get it into a mode where it will automatically flash the full firmware from the sdcard. I'm guessing it needs a working bootloader but nothing else. I don't remember exacly where I saw it but it was on this forum at least.

Comment

Dear Bob,

i try it already with the USB Flash Tool.

But the Device itself is not recognized by the Flash Tool. Also tried different Micro USB Cables.

No Luck
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by blunden View Post
          I think there is a way to get it into a mode where it will automatically flash the full firmware from the sdcard. I'm guessing it needs a working bootloader but nothing else. I don't remember exacly where I saw it but it was on this forum at least.
          Here is the thread for unbricking

Bob

Comment

You need to use the unbrick methode : shortcut beetwen to pin of the nand : 6&7 or 7&8 depend the type of the nand. Si you need to search this sort.

Comment

Howly Cow, now lets go to Shortcutting.....

Here are the Photos from the S82 B

Which Nand it is which Numbers have to been short cutted ?
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok tried many Short Cutting Options, but the Device is not recognized by Windows at all.. Maybe the guy in the other Thread had another Problem like me... on my Device the Blue Light is lighting up. On his Device the LED was Red.....

Any Suggestions ?

Comment

the nand is here and the 1 .
                  I can't read the type, if it is 29F128G08CFABA : 7 et 8.
                  [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

On the Nand Baba is at the END

Comment

for baba , I don't know ; 7&8 or 8&9

Comment

This is what you short.

It was in the unbrick thread.

Bob

Comment

If you look at the thread that Finless posted

you will find a picture that shows at which chip which pins have to be shorting ...
                          => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post174205
                          howto
                          => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post174234

But I think you maybe are into this problem:
                          http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...t-Logo-Screen-!!!

EDIT:
                          at picture I'm not fast enough
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Look here my friend: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...t-Logo-Screen-!!!

It seems that we are facing the same issue and like us all new customers will from now on !!!!

TRONSMART DO SOMETHING !!!!!

Comment

Ok i finally got both Devices working again....

You want to know where my failure was ? Dont use Windows 8.1 with the Flash Tool because the Device Drivers are only correctly installed under Windows 7 ( I use 64Bit).

After that the Device get listet in the Flash Tool, all i have to do was to do a normal Flash Twice and to checkout the Erase Bootloader.

Now Both Devices booting up again.

I installed the The 105k Firmware on both Devices.. Now here come the Howly Cow again...

On Tronsmart S89 Elite i get no Passtrough AC3 or DTS via Default 4K Player... On the S82B it is working.

Also on the Tronsmart S89 Elite MX Player dont recognize my USB Devices, but the other Players do...

So many say here that Omars XBMC is really good working but on both Devices again i get no Passtrough Singal in AC3 or DTS...

The Tronsmart S89 and S82B got the same Nand i have to shorten one with the Pins 1-4 and the S89 with 5-8 ( it could be also vice versa)

So for me it seems that those Chinese Companys are not selling the same Hardware Device every time, they are different somehow.

And on this opinion i cannot be faithfull to see a good custom Rom for every Tronsmart S89 Elite or S82-B Users out there... As i learned today there are already different Hardware Revisions where you cannot even install Finless 1.6 as Example.

Should i use XBMC Helix for AC3/DTS Passtrough ? Any Opinions ?

Have a good Night

Comment

Working...
                              X