Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acemax 720p Fixed XBMC 13.1 APK. Download Link

Hi Guys

Here is the Download link for the latest Acemax 720p Fixed XBMC 13.1 4K Capable application download Link (From acemax 0617 FW) ;

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

Simply Uninstall the old XBMC apk. and install this to your Favourite Rom...

In my opinion no company is going to keep up with changes to AML sources LET ALONE XBMC versions by continually modifying XBMC to work on a ROM.

BAD avenue!

This will be out of date in 2 weeks..... Doesn't make sense.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      In my opinion no company is going to keep up with changes to AML sources LET ALONE XBMC versions by continually modifying XBMC to work on a ROM.

BAD avenue!

This will be out of date in 2 weeks..... Doesn't make sense.

Bob
      Exactly but what can you do This is the Best Xbmc apk we got so far and I just wanted to share ...

Comment

Originally posted by TMx View Post
        Exactly but what can you do This is the Best Xbmc apk we got so far and I just wanted to share ...
        I say BS.... I have now been trying to become a XBMC savvy person. I spent all day using and trying things.

I now can run 13.1 perfectly on any S802 box and it depends on setting the right things. Each box is different but in EVERY CASE, I can get hardware decoding of video and good DTS playback of audio.

So... NO NEED for chasing hacked XBMC's.

In fact after looking and decompiling all these XBMC APK's (including the custom Minix one) that have been modded..... The ONLY THING that is different between them... Is default settings of XBMC on first boot! The settings have been tuned to work out of the box... THAT is about it... In the end 13.1 is fully capable of working, it's a matter of settings things correctly.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

I say BS.... I have now been trying to become a XBMC savvy person. I spent all day using and trying things.

I now can run 13.1 perfectly on any S802 box and it depends on setting the right things. Each box is different but in EVERY CASE, I can get hardware decoding of video and good DTS playback of audio.

In fact after looking and decompiling all these XBMC APK's (including the custom Minix one) that have been modded..... The ONLY THING that is different between them... Is default settings of XBMC on first boot! The settings have been tuned to work out of the box... THAT is about it... In the end 13.1 is fully capable of working, it's a matter of settings things correctly.

Bob
          Have you set the Display resolution to 720p + 4K playback ? I also don't want that specially Compiled Versions but somehow the Officials and Nightlies always have some kind of problem so far.
          Last edited by TMx; 07-01-2014, 10:30.

Comment

Bob
            the versions from the xbmc site play video now? that was the main problem we were having with these boxes they were playing audio but no video.

Comment

Hi Guys

Here is the Download link for the latest Acemax 720p Fixed XBMC 13.1 4K Capable application download Link (From acemax 0617 FW) ;

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

i thought 0616 was the latest? I dont see 0617 on their site for M8

Comment

suggested settings

Bob
                Could I ask,

What are the suggested settings you have, as I have a problem with XBC hanging frequently.

Comment

For the record, streaming problems mentioned elsewhere:

Comment

Many thanks for the sharing, i will have a test on it.....

Comment

up

Comment

Hi Guys

No working link... please send other

Comment

Originally posted by manu81 View Post
                          No working link... please send other
                          Link is working OK ...

Comment

Re: Acemax 720p Fixed XBMC 13.1 APK. Download Link

This version no working in tronsmart s89

Comment

Originally posted by manu81 View Post
                              This version no working in tronsmart s89
                              sure can not