X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oberfräse ☺

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Trhuster, have you made any case designs for any other boxes?

I would like to trick out my Pipo X7 but need a template to start from. I just happen to have a 3D printer...but I'm not that good at designing stuff from scratch just yet.

I've seen this same case used in the Ugoos UT1...and a few other models...but the holes are all in different locations.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
        Trhuster, have you made any case designs for any other boxes?

I would like to trick out my Pipo X7 but need a template to start from. I just happen to have a 3D printer...but I'm not that good at designing stuff from scratch just yet.

I've seen this same case used in the Ugoos UT1...and a few other models...but the holes are all in different locations.

I only did this one, if you have 3d-printer just try and design it. You can try Tincercad, it is free and very popular for beginners.

Tinkercad is a free, easy-to-use app for 3D design, electronics, and coding.

Comment

Thanks!!!!!

That's a pretty simple learning tool!!!!!!
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Just registered to the forum thanks to Trhuster. Very nice job on design!

Got my X8-H Plus few day ago and been tinkering it since.

I would like to change the look to white, to fit my cabinet where Minix sits. Can you send me the files for case and bottom part?

Comment

Originally posted by Gobi View Post
              Just registered to the forum thanks to Trhuster. Very nice job on design!

Got my X8-H Plus few day ago and been tinkering it since.

I would like to change the look to white, to fit my cabinet where Minix sits. Can you send me the files for case and bottom part?
              Hello, if you go to message #100 there is a link with all files needed. Good luck.

Comment

How did I miss that link???

Thank you very much for these!
                Last edited by Gobi; 02-08-2015, 07:40.

Comment

Trhuster, are selling the very first 1 u posted? Id like to buy an orange or red one.

Comment

Originally posted by Android#8 View Post
                    Trhuster, are selling the very first 1 u posted? Id like to buy an orange or red one.

Sorry i don't have the files anymore.

Comment

Here they are :-)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X