Tronsmart TSM-01 unresponsive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronsmart TSM-01 unresponsive

My TSM-01 stopped working - I just get a green flashing light when I try to hit a key. Tried installing it on my android stick and PC... same issue. Seems like the remote is working, just not connecting to the USB dongle.

Is there a way to reset the remote or force it to reconnect? Anyone experienced this problem before?

I cant find a copy of the manual online...

Originally posted by badandy View Post
    My TSM-01 stopped working - I just get a green flashing light when I try to hit a key. Tried installing it on my android stick and PC... same issue. Seems like the remote is working, just not connecting to the USB dongle.

Is there a way to reset the remote or force it to reconnect? Anyone experienced this problem before?

I can scan the manual and email it to you.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I sent you a PM with the link to the TS M01 manual.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks a ton Clark!

For others wondering - simply hold the right and left click keys (below the directional keys) for 3s. Green light will flash quickly and stop flashing once the remote has been synced.

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks a ton Clark!

For others wondering - simply hold the right and left click keys (below the directional keys) for 3s. Green light will flash quickly and stop flashing once the remote has been synced.
          Glad you can understand that manual, I couldn't.

Comment

Working...
          X