cant download any files from this site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant download any files from this site!

every time that I click on a link to a download it redirects to the main forum I have selected remember me when I put in my username and password any suggestions of what I could be doing wrong I have tried using internet explorer/google chrome/firefox and all browsers are doing he same thing

hi,
    where did you encounter this?

could you post a example..
    -link to post and d/l

Cheers

Comment

the link is from a post that Finless did for the Polaroid P700 I would eally like to even get his v1.4 rom fr this tablet too but I have the no luck in downloading this also

Comment

this was the post that contains the link

Comment

yep... not working

post a complaint here

with info... link to post.. and version you need

goodluck

Comment

we are trying to get the links all back up again sorry for the trouble .

i'm working on getting you that polaroid rom you need .
            freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

thanks tattman

finless did upload a file for the p700 post I was talking about but I think that he uploaded the wrong file or he provided a wrong link for the post the file he reposted on the p700 post was for a cx 919 this is wrong the original file name is polaroidp700_v1_3_market344.zip

Comment

ok I was right I just manage to get the file from his server the link in the posts needs to be fixed for future users! Thank you guys so much for all you help! Freaktab freaking rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by starchild2k View Post
                  finless did upload a file for the p700 post I was talking about but I think that he uploaded the wrong file or he provided a wrong link for the post the file he reposted on the p700 post was for a cx 919 this is wrong the original file name is polaroidp700_v1_3_market344.zip

glad you got it my friend !!!!
                  freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Working...
                  X