Tronsmart TSM01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronsmart TSM01

Just received this air mouse a couple weeks or so ago the only thing keeping me from enjoying it is the pointer in xbmc does anyone use this mouse and is there a way to get it to deactivate the cursor in xbmc?

Since theres no button on it to disable the mouse you can't really do much about it. My mele f10 has a button to disable it but it doesn't matter because whenever i press the back button or enter the mouse reactivates so it ends up being shitty for xbmc.

I'm curious wether there actually a good air mouse that works with xbmc well.
    Tronsmart Vega S89 Elite Amlogic S802 with finless2.0

Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta Allwinner A80 Octa Core finless1.0

Comment

LINK -> iPazzPort KP-810-16

EDIT
      has a working button to disable the mouse and can be use hor / ver ...
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
        LINK -> iPazzPort KP-810-16

EDIT
        has a working button to disable the mouse and can be use hor / ver ...
        can any of the buttons on the navigation side be used for home and back button

Comment

Originally posted by thegergz View Post
          can any of the buttons on the navigation side be used for home and back button
          You mean the "Learning IR Remote Control"? If you use the original to teach it, yes of cause...
          But at keyboard there also functions for home (FN+F8) and menu (FN+7) and for one step back I normaly use the [ESC] but it seams so that there's also a back (FN+F9)...
          But normaly I use the mouse...
          The "Learning IR Remote Control" I use for TV (e.g. switching the HDMI-ports)...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

You mean the "Learning IR Remote Control"? If you use the original to teach it, yes of cause...
            But at keyboard there also functions for home (FN+F8) and menu (FN+7) and for one step back I normaly use the [ESC] but it seams so that there's also a back (FN+F9)...
            But normaly I use the mouse...
            The "Learning IR Remote Control" I use for TV (e.g. switching the HDMI-ports)...
            It was easy to set it up to work with your TV? Sounds like a good remote

Comment

What means easy
              IR at/to IR at learning mode works
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

What means easy
                IR at/to IR at learning mode works
                please how tdoes the learning mode work, can you provide quick instructions. i have hausbell remote (exact model as a rii remote) and on top of the F1 there is a RF letter and i dont kow if it really have learning function but i want to give it a try, the manual doesnt say anything aboutt that RF section. the remote control is made for pc as well it has WIN button, ALT, CTRL and so on.. here this is the one:

the box says UKB-500-RF though. iff the learning thing doesnt work i would like to remap buttons because this remote doesnt have menu button or stop button and also would like to try to dedicate a button to suspend the box or power it of but dont know if that is lso possible.

thanks in advance

Comment

I don't know this keyboard, but we talk about IR = InfraRed and not about RF...
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

I have the TSM01. The best way to use it in XBMC is to use it keyboard face up and use direction key enter and backspace.

Its been a while but I believe the right arrow does not work natively. You can install key mapper program within XBMC and configure this to work.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X