Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - Arnova 8b G3 Stock ROM - Arctablet Commentary! See inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW - Arnova 8b G3 Stock ROM - Arctablet Commentary! See inside!

OK because Mufi was kind enough AND talented enough to do a ROM dump of his 8b G3, we have a stock ROM that is available!

NOW... Realize this is a stock ROM dump. This is NOT on official Arnova download!

Why Arnova does not offer full stock ROM downloads is BEYOND ME
    But this is the best we have and with all my experience looking at ROMs, this is a stock ROM!

THANK YOU Mufi!

Here is the 8b G3 Stock ROM. PLEASE read the readme instructions in the ROM download!

ROM -> Arnova 8bG2 STOCK ROM (124 megs)

Now commentary about "other web sites" and the way they are protecting themselves but NOT providing to the users!

Jim from Arctablet.com, you know who you are and I am CALLING YOU OUT!

I offer here a 8b G3 stock ROM. I know you do not have it
    Proof here:
    http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/...-thai-support/
    And I bet you will download Mufi's from this site!
    User Mufi was nice enough to do it for EVERYONE TO ENJOY! He doesn't care about web site politics!

So if you take this ROM, I know you will give credit to FreakTab user Mufi, HOW ABOUT SHARING ALL THE OTHER STOCK ROM DUMPS YOU HAVE!!!!

Are you afraid to give me access to the ROM dumps? I think you are! I see posts all the time of people asking for your STOCK ROM DUMPS... yet I never see you post a link... Child pads, 7's, 8's, etc.... I know you probably PM them on the side and give them a download link... In fact I know you do as one was shared with me recently! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? FEAR I THINK!

So Jim...... Time to share USER DUMPED ROMS like I do! OR ARE you afraid?

Mufi, sorry to drag you into all this... BUT.... this post had to be made by me because some people that CLAIM they are there to help others and make ROMs..... Are ONLY doing it for monetary reasons! ANY USER ROM DUMP supplied to ANY web site should be made available! Jim at Arctablet is hording them for his OWN greed and purposes! I have a serious PROBLEM with that BS.....

Again thank you Mufi for being a member here and dumping the ROM for the 8b G3 so ALL can use it.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Great job Bob, nothing else I've expected.
    I had a look at the arctablet link you've posted and have to say its very funny.
    The admin himself posted that dumping would be proper done under linux.
    Here I had to laugh, because I've done it under Win7 x64
    And they really didn't get managed it for a month...
    That seems to me as they would not be so good as the site would let you think.

Gesendet von meinem AN8BG3 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by mufi View Post
      Great job Bob, nothing else I've expected.
      I had a look at the arctablet link you've posted and have to say its very funny.
      And they really didn't get managed it for a month...
      That seems to me as they would not be so good as the site would let you think.

I tried one of their roms for the 10G2, pile of crap compared to Bob's...and that was months ago!
      Just look what Bob's doing now - awesome (and snakekiller of course on the 10G3!)

Comment

You're right MrWeelson.

Although I have to say that arctools app is a nice idea. But its ok for me that
        I had to flash manually. So, I could find out, that getting into flash mode
        needs another button combination then already known.

A little anecdote to describe it better:

while(life) learning;

Comment

There is a Windows tutorial available. However, on Linux it goes faster and it can also be done from a bricked device(in most cases). I bet you did it with adb and rkdump? I think Bob will agree that Linux is a better setup for fw development(I thought you started with it and then switched to Linux, right?).

I offer here a 8b G3 stock ROM. I know you do not have it
          Proof here:
          http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/...-thai-support/
          Just for your reference - we do have it. We had issues with cooking a cfw and you know, it was summer time.

Are ONLY doing it for monetary reasons!
          I think you know better like no other that cooking ROMs etc is not really profitable. Especially, if you have to buy some devices. When we want to earn money, we go to work, just like you do and I think you know it.

Comment

So release all the other stock ROMs!

I am getting asked for several Finless ROMs for other models and none of the stock ROMs are posted! I always post the stock ROMs so people can go back if needed. If your going to offer custom, it only right to also offer stock for just that reason!

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by exelletor View Post

Just for your reference - we do have it. We had issues with cooking a cfw and you know, it was summer time.
              The only thing you can read ther, that the user was going to try dumping, but there is no reply that its done!

Comment

Working...
              X