No video in some XBMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No video in some XBMC

Hi everyone, I have the s802-16GB box with the 107k4 Official FW Release, and I have a problem.
    With the initial XBMC that come within the firmware everything went ok, but then I installed the "xbmc-for-amlogic-20140513-oman.apk".... The video seems to be more fluid but sometimes the audio dissapears for three or four seconds and then again ok, but after five or six minutes... the audio goes out and again in and so on.... So I decided to uninstall this installation of XBMC, and try the official from the http://xbmc.org/ page... and.... there's no video at all, only audio... y have tried with the 13.2 beta ... and the same.... i have traied with the "xbmcapp-stane.apk" that is in the linex firmware thread and the same. So I reinstall the oman one ... and video and audio works but sometimes the audio goes off.

Anyone could tell me what happen? Why in the oman xbmc audio dissapear sometimes, and why in all other versions i have installed there is no video at all, only audio. No matter if MXPlayer is installed before,after, with software or hardware acceleration or without mx player at all.

Thank U. Sorry about my english.
    Last edited by Servant7; 07-22-2014, 19:14.

This was mentioned earlier by myself here : http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...age-only-sound

and partly here : http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...reen-!!!/page2

Comment

My sec unit,
      Also came with 107k4.. the pre-installed.. and some other xbmc versions.. i tried..
      All blackscreen.. with sound

But that changed.. after using the Root.. update.zip from finless
      -now when i run xbmc.. supersu comes up.. and allows chmod 666 to various dir/maps
      Now most content run fine..

Anyway.. goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
        My sec unit,
        Also came with 107k4.. the pre-installed.. and some other xbmc versions.. i tried..
        All blackscreen.. with sound

But that changed.. after using the Root.. update.zip from finless
        -now when i run xbmc.. supersu comes up.. and allows chmod 666 to various dir/maps
        Now most content run fine..

Anyway.. goodluck

Root or No Root did not work for me !!! Only XBMC showing both audio and video on 105k4 an UP was the 2160p for the S89 ... '' xbmc-13.1-Gotham-4K-video-2160P-output''

Comment

Well, I have read the threads, but I can understand the solution?
          I understand that I can only install specially compiled xbmc like the oman one in my s802?
          The same for all of you?

And... why I have this sound stops and the rest of you don't if all of us are using the same xbmc?

Have I miss something?

The "xbmc-13.1-Gotham-4K-video-2160P-output'' have the same audio stops for me, but yes.... video works as in "xbmc-for-amlogic-20140513-oman.apk" . The rest of xbmcs no video at all.
          Last edited by Servant7; 07-22-2014, 21:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Servant7 View Post
            Well, I have read the threads, but I can understand the solution?
            I understand that I can only install specially compiled xbmc like the oman one in my s802?
            The same for all of you?

And... why I have this sound stops and the rest of you don't if all of us are using the same xbmc?

Have I miss something?

The "xbmc-13.1-Gotham-4K-video-2160P-output'' have the same audio stops for me, but yes.... video works as in "xbmc-for-amlogic-20140513-oman.apk" . The rest of xbmcs no video at all.
            I believe Mitchel4u has the correct answer. I have tried almost every ROM that is available for my Vega S89H, and only had the black screen in XBMC one time. On the stock Roms I always use Finless easy root. Currently, I am using Leola's ROM with the latest Helix XBMC 14 nightly build, and it is running flawlessly.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Ok, and... Where can I find the Finless Easy root?
              I have found only the Finless 1.8 and 1.7 roms, but this are complete firmwares? Not patches.
              Any help?

Comment

Ok, and... Where can I find the Finless Easy root?
                I have found only the Finless 1.8 and 1.7 roms, but this are complete firmwares? Not patches.
                Any help?
                Give this ROM a try, it is already rooted.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Ok,ROM.d... Where can I find the Finless Easy root?
                  Any help?
                  Finless ez root for stock rom.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                    Give this ROM a try, it is already rooted.
                    http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ghlight=leolas
                    I will try it tonight, but I have never succeeded with the installation of firmwares from recovery menu, never find the zip file in the microsd card.

Comment

I will try it tonight, but I have never succeeded with the installation of firmwares from recovery menu, never find the zip file in the microsd card.
                      In my youtube video I am installing Finless EZ root update zip. Go to the 2:30 mark to see how it is done using stock rom. Just place the EZ root update zip on the root of your micro Sd card, and your box will find it. I think I formated the sd card with fat32 inside windows.

Videos mit Freunden oder der ganzen Welt teilen

Comment

I have installed leolas... and I have video and audio in xbmc but the audio stops every five minutes or so for five seconds. Again... and again...

Then I have put the ez root.... and the same thing.
                        Now I'm going to put the finless 1.8 firmware.

Comment

I have installed leolas... and I have video and audio in xbmc but the audio stops every five minutes or so for five seconds. Again... and again...

Then I have put the ez root.... and the same thing.
                          Now I'm going to put the finless 1.8 firmware.
                          I have never had that problem on any of the roms I have installed. Make sure you click both boxes to wipe data prior to installing the rom.

Comment

After installing the Finless 1.8 firmware, everything seems to be ok. ;D
                            The only problem I have found is that the reboot app... when you click power off... doesn't really power off, just restart. So I have to poweroff pushing the back button 12 seconds.

I will try the "xbmc 13.1 2160 output" from Oman today, cause the 13.2 beta seems a little chunky in some of the videos I have played. But no cuts in the audio at all.

Thanks. Waiting for Finless 1.9!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X