Official Firmwares and S82/S82B in Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Firmwares and S82/S82B in Settings

Is there any web to download the official S82 firmwares?
    I believed that the official was http://www.bee-link.com/article.php?id=131 but the last one is from June. S82B_105k4 and S82_105k4, and people here are working with the 107k4. And waiting for imminent 108k4.

Another question. In that page there are different firmwares for the S82 and the S82B, but here the firmware is always the same for both models. I had problems with 107k4 oman's firmware, and when I put it on my box, the Mboxsettings said that my box is S82B (I think that's wrong (I dont know for sure).
    And my problems went away when I put the finless 1.8 firmware (that in Mboxsettings said that my box is S82). That could be the reason of my former problems? or not?

Sorry about my english. My spanish is much better.

Bee-link baidu page
    百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。现在注册即有机会享受2T的免费存储空间

My advice..
    A new firmware.. doesnt always mean better.. or less bugs
    -best to wait for user feedback.. before considering upgrading
    if the unit does everything you wish .... then why upgrade?

Comment

Re: Official Firmwares and S82/S82B in Settings

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
      Bee-link baidu page
      百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。现在注册即有机会享受2T的免费存储空间

My advice..
      A new firmware.. doesnt always mean better.. or less bugs
      -best to wait for user feedback.. before considering upgrading
      if the unit does everything you wish .... then why upgrade?
      +1000, my advice is check what you need running. Sometimes fix something can broke other thing.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Actually, I'm happy with the finless 1.8 rom, but I need the poweroff working. I find the twelve second button pushing really a terrible idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Servant7 View Post
          Actually, I'm happy with the finless 1.8 rom, but I need the poweroff working. I find the twelve second button pushing really a terrible idea.

But you can use the IR remote to power-off.
          Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Originally posted by Servant7 View Post
            Is there any web to download the official S82 firmwares?
            I believed that the official was http://www.bee-link.com/article.php?id=131 but the last one is from June. S82B_105k4 and S82_105k4, and people here are working with the 107k4. And waiting for imminent 108k4.

Another question. In that page there are different firmwares for the S82 and the S82B, but here the firmware is always the same for both models. I had problems with 107k4 oman's firmware, and when I put it on my box, the Mboxsettings said that my box is S82B (I think that's wrong (I dont know for sure).
            And my problems went away when I put the finless 1.8 firmware (that in Mboxsettings said that my box is S82). That could be the reason of my former problems? or not?

Sorry about my english. My spanish is much better.
            About the model name is different,Mmmm,it's just a name.For now,the FW cant distinguish between different kinds of Boards and SoCs ...
            Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post

But you can use the IR remote to power-off.
              Yes, but this is not a poweroff. It's like a stand-by. And I do¡,t know why the led goes blue by himself and red again sometimes.

Comment

Working...
              X