Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - N101-1 Finless ROM 1.6 - CWM, Init.d, and latest fixes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW - N101-1 Finless ROM 1.6 - CWM, Init.d, and latest fixes!

OK folks my 1.6 ROM is ready!
    What is 1.6 ROM? It is basically everything I did in 1.5a but applied to the new "full" Elijah 0719 ROM with Kernel 26. That is I used completely that ROM (system) and the kernel #26 and applied my patches, init.d support, etc to it.

The flash tool is setup to pre-select kernel #26 but like my 1.5a ROM, I have supplied all the other kernels for you to try if you like. I have also supplied a choice of 2GB or 4GB user APP space. 2GB is selected by default in the tool.
    PLEASE read the readme.txt in the ROM kit for instructions how how to use the tool and chenge the options!

If you want to read the full description of what is 1.5a, then look in the readme.txt file in the kit or read this post explaining it:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...d-latest-fixes!

Please do not upload to file sharing sites!
    This is my personal request.
    I hope you can honor it.

OK here is the download for my 1.6 ROM.

ROM -> Yuandao N101 - Finless ROM V1.6 CWM - init.d +Fixes (190 megs)

Enjoy,
    Bob
    Last edited by Finless; 11-25-2012, 22:15.
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Thanks bob, I am downloading now...... not sure if I will install the stock firmware (got N101 from second batch) is good for the time being.... got tablet for 2 days so don't want to start messing with it yet... lol

Comment

In sleep mode 2% per hour saved?

Comment

Originally posted by alunet View Post
        In sleep mode 2% per hour saved?
        After 9 hours of non using the tablet it dropped 5% with Wi-Fi left on and using stock firmware.

Comment

This depends on hardware revision, so probably july-born tabs still gonna have a drain.

Hey Bob, can you tell me please, is this version comes as update any way? Or we have to backup apps, and then restore in to the clean 1.6 system?

Comment

Awsome! Thanks Bob.

Downloading now.

Will let you all know if any issues arise.

You the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver_Johnes View Post
              This depends on hardware revision, so probably july-born tabs still gonna have a drain.

Hey Bob, can you tell me please, is this version comes as update any way? Or we have to backup apps, and then restore in to the clean 1.6 system?
              So how do you tell when the tablet was 'born ' ?

Comment

Originally posted by TomT View Post
                When you first get tablet in Settings-About Tablet it will have some dates.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver_Johnes View Post

You can try flashing boot and system only. However whenever system changes a lot, I usually recommend a full flash.

Bob
                  "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                  "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                  "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                  "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                  "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                  "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                  "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                  "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                  "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

if your tablet was sent to you from last friday onwards you should have got the revised N101 from the second batch, if not then you got the first batch. The latest N101 II seem to have fixed "all known problems" i.e. screen bleeding, SD card corruption and sleep problem but have only got a mono speaker at the back....... so 3 versions all with problems.................lol

Comment

I bought mine from a UK supplier who pre flashed it to Bobs 1.5a rom. It arrived with me today, I'm advised it arrived with them late last week.

Comment

I bought mine from a UK supplier who pre flashed it to Bobs 1.5a rom. It arrived with me today, I'm advised it arrived with them late last week.
                        What??? U got a new tablet from a uk seller with bob's Rom on it??? Did you ask for it or came preinstalled? If that's the case then you must have got from the first batch cause Bob's latest Rom is based on kernel 26 that you haven't got while the latest batch have it already!!

Comment

Originally posted by dch2gav View Post
                          What??? U got a new tablet from a uk seller with bob's Rom on it??? Did you ask for it or came preinstalled? If that's the case then you must have got from the first batch cause Bob's latest Rom is based on kernel 26 that you haven't got while the latest batch have it already!!
                          I knew it was coming with Bob's latest, saved me doing it
                          As it only arrived today, 1/5a was the latest.

Comment

What company did you get it from

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
                            Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                            <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                            <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
                            <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                            https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                            </form>

Comment

I knew it was coming with Bob's latest, saved me doing it
                              As it only arrived today, 1/5a was the latest.
                              My tab arrived on Monday from china and had the latest software and kernel that bob based his 1.6 rom on, that is almost a proof that your tab is not from the second batch.....

I am curious to see what bob says about UK suppliers installing his rom on tablets they sell!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X