Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro (8.4 / 10.1 / 12.2, WiFi / LTE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro (8.4 / 10.1 / 12.2, WiFi / LTE)

Alright. My first appearance on a tablet forum. Let's discuss here everything related to Galaxy Tab Pro tablets (WiFi and LTE versions).

On a personal note, I got myself the 10.1/LTE version (SM-T525) a couple of days ago. With CM11 and NovaLauncher the device is amazingly fast and responsive.
    Last edited by Molle; 07-29-2014, 14:43.
    NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
    NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
    Buy me a beer?

Originally posted by Molle View Post
    Alright. My first appearance on a tablet forum. Let's discuss here everything related to Galaxy Tab Pro tablets (WiFi and LTE versions).

On a personal note, I got myself the 10.1/LTE version (SM-T525) a couple of days ago. With CM11 and NovaLauncher the device is amazingly fast and responsive.

Hi,

I've got a Pro 10.1 LTE. I wasn't aware that you could install CM11 on it. I thought it was only compatible with the Pro 8.4?

Cheers..

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesyboi View Post
      I've got a Pro 10.1 LTE. I wasn't aware that you could install CM11 on it. I thought it was only compatible with the Pro 8.4?
      Pro 10.1 LTE (SM-T525) comes with the same Snapdragon chipset as 8.4. The WiFi version (SM-T520) comes with Exynos for which there is no fully functional CM11 yet. An experimental version does exist, though:

A CM Port for the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 from @eousphoros 's ROM. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OF ANY SORT. BY FLASHING THIS YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK...

I'm using this firmware:

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. #include /* * Your...

Update: Official CM11 for 10.1 WiFi (SM-T520)

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4.4 (Kitkat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. #include /* * Your warranty is now void. * *...
      Last edited by Molle; 10-08-2014, 14:17. Reason: Official CM11 for SM-T520
      NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
      NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
      Buy me a beer?

Comment

Hey,

Thanks so much for your help.

I installed CM11 - what a difference!! A reasonable tablet is now awesome!

Cheers..

Comment

Tab pro 8.4 also got the latest LineageOS Nougat ROM:
          LineageOS Nougat ROM for Galaxy Tab pro 8.4

Comment

Working...
          X