Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q7 - STOCK Rom Collection (& customs)

Hi guys,
    this is the freaktab Stock (and custom) ROM Collection for the R-Box Q7.
    Here you will find
    all ever released Stock
    (and most of the custom)
    ROMs.

All files are hosted on www.uploaded.to (located in Germany) and are mirrors of the original ROMs. And here we go:

Q7 STOCK ROMs
    Q7 CUSTOM ROMs (e.g. veclinux, lewy20041, etc.)!!!PLEASE REPORT ON THEIR THREAD IF THERE ARE ANY TROUBLES!!!
    !!! I CAN'T GIVE ANY SUPPORT ON THESE ROMS!!!
    lewys ROM: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...e-by-lewy20041
    veclinuxs ROM: Please read this and following Posts!

TOOLs
    FILEs

DISCUSSIONs

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...mp-Help-Please

REQUESTs

If you want to have another download mirror - please send me a PM on freaktab.Do you have any other roms, worth to mention them, please send me a PM on freaktab.
    Last edited by eve_Snuffy; 08-20-2014, 09:09.
    Kind regards Snuffy

sorry it i chat any rubbish. very new to Android, my first post so Hello

The is a 4.4.2 rom on that Baidu site. in work at the moment, will get link later

tried it on my t-r42 q7. everything appeared to work ok although not rooted, no playstore, google play services etc and the storage is split 2gb internal and 6gb nand. never tried ethernet connection

Comment

Hi Tonian,

welcome and no problem that you are new to this topic I am quite new aswell...

If you can send me an message via freaktab with your ROM - that would be great .

Just one question - are you sure, that you have a T-R42, a Q7 or other unspecified? Please have a look at this page: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.UuoUsIXMpX1
      to work out, which device you have. It will help you as much as possible to find the right rom for your device.

(It IS a issue, that there are about twenty different board layouts hidden in the same case.)

P.S.: Baidu is just a filehoster like uploaded.to fileupload.com etc.
      Kind regards Snuffy

Comment

thats the link to the 4.4.2 rom
        百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

hope it works, site is blocked in work so cant try it

ye am fairly certian its a q7 as ive had to try loads of roms just to get my box working again (flashing roms without making a backup, am a idiot). also had a good look inside as i needed to put my box into mask mode by shorting the 8 and 9 pin on the nand flash and it looks identical to your pic of the q7

this and a 4.2.2 rom which the seller of my t-r42 from Amazon provided me are the only 2 roms ive found that dont break the bluetooth and wifi

kinda hoping i can extract the wifi, bluetooth drivers and incorporate them into wassers 4.4.2 rom although am still a massive noob so thats a long way off, if its even possible

Comment

Originally posted by eve_Snuffy View Post
          Just one question - are you sure, that you have a T-R42, a Q7 or other unspecified? Please have a look at this page: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.UuoUsIXMpX1
          to work out, which device you have. It will help you as much as possible to find the right rom for your device...
          Maybe this also helps to identify the device
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

*marked as favourite*

I found this one weeks ago but never was able to get it pack.. Thanks

@Tonian: Thanks. I presume there must be a v002 aswell. But for now i will mirror your links as soon as possible.
            Kind regards Snuffy

Comment

What is the lattest and best of these roms? custom or stock...

I just tried this one;

But it seems to get into a loop when starting... Says Q7 in the heading, but maybe it's not.
              most of the ROMs seem old....

Comment

I digged through the discussion thread and recognized that veclinuxs Rom Shall be the best.
                I suggest you give it a try

This post was created with Tapatalk. Plesse excuse any spelling errors. I'll do my very best.
                Kind regards Snuffy

Comment

Serious Issue...

I've been so dumb and thought, that i am more intelligent than 99% of the internet. That is partly true but, as i learned today, also partly not...
                  I've managed to install the Windows 8 drivers for the Rockchip Devices - No problem at all. I've been able to start the firmware flash tool - still no problem at all. But when the tool started to erase nand (IDB) my Q7 won't get back online into the flash tool. I've paniced just 130000 times.. :X

Last hope i had - digged through my whole home office and finally found my girlfriends notebook with working windows 7 (phew...). And everything works again after a few steps:

1) open the box (unscrew from underside under the rubbers 4x)
                  2) lift the top
                  3) locate the nand (the one chip between cooling and power switch)
                  4) just shortcircuited Pin 7-8 (or 8-9 - not sure :X)
                  5) insert powersupply
                  6) connect via otg cable to your notebook
                  7) erase nand(idb) via flash tool v1.37 (its located in the "Rettungspaket" download)
                  8) use the std. Rockchip Batch Tool and flash the firmware of your choice.

Hope i could help with this story of my failure
                  Kind regards Snuffy

Comment

Serious Issue...

I've been so dumb and thought, that i am more intelligent than 99% of the internet. That is partly true but, as i learned today, also partly not...
                    I've managed to install the Windows 8 drivers for the Rockchip Devices - No problem at all. I've been able to start the firmware flash tool - still no problem at all. But when the tool started to erase nand (IDB) my Q7 won't get back online into the flash tool. I've paniced just 130000 times.. :X

Last hope i had - digged through my whole home office and finally found my girlfriends notebook with working windows 7 (phew...). And everything works again after a few steps:

1) open the box (unscrew from underside under the rubbers 4x)
                    2) lift the top
                    3) locate the nand (the one chip between cooling and power switch)
                    4) just shortcircuited Pin 7-8 (or 8-9 - not sure :X)
                    5) insert powersupply
                    6) connect via otg cable to your notebook
                    7) erase nand(idb) via flash tool v1.37 (its located in the "Rettungspaket" download)
                    8) use the std. Rockchip Batch Tool and flash the firmware of your choice.

Hope i could help with this story of my failure

ye i had to do that the other day. its pin 8 and 9
                    i didnt need to do step 7

Comment

Which of these custom ROMs should I install for the Q7 to get 4.4.2 KITKAT with fullHD 1080P video output over HDMI working?

I tried the first one mentioned (update 4_7) from here:

and can't get 1080P output on WASSER XBMC (1.2)

Comment

Use lewys. I am trying it Wright now. Beautifull and fast.

This post was created with Tapatalk. Plesse excuse any spelling errors. I'll do my very best.
                        Kind regards Snuffy

Comment

Use lewys. I am trying it Wright now. Beautifull and fast.

Lewy didn't create a KITKAT version, did he?

Comment

Nope... Sadly not. But trust me. This Rom rocks.

Kind regards Snuffy

Comment

*marked as favourite*

I found this one weeks ago but never was able to get it pack.. Thanks

@Tonian: Thanks. I presume there must be a v002 aswell. But for now i will mirror your links as soon as possible.

not seen a v002 version yet

Managed to root and install Playstore, google services etc on this 4.4.2 stock rom. runs very smoothly

4.4.2 Stock
                              http://yun.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=324...647977&third=0

1.Flash 4.4.2 Stock rom with rkbatchtool
                              2.root with KingoApp
                              3.download the 4.4.2 GAPPS files and copy them into correct folders
                              4.install Playstore app
                              5.restart

would upload a firmware with this already done but my internets upload rate is far too slow

now just gotta work out how to remove the partition between the 2gb internal storage and 6gb internal sd like Wassers rom

Comment

Working...
                              X