Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cube U30GT - New User (well in 3 days...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cube U30GT - New User (well in 3 days...)

Hi guys, just ordered my Cube (from amazon - UK Shipper). Im a long time Arnova user (7G2/7fg3/10g2/10bg3)(LONG live Bob!!!) but fancied a dual core now.

Couldnt find a uk dealer for the N101 so plumped for the Cube as very similar.

Anything I need to know for when I take delivery??

Thanks in advance.

Shadz

Re: Cube U30GT - New User (well in 3 days...)

Originally posted by shadzomac View Post

Anything I need to know for when I take delivery??

Thanks in advance.

Shadz
    Get a quality USB cable, consider a new power supply and download The 900SS 1.0 ROM... then get tapatalk and surf freaktab, flashmyandroid and slatedroid for the lowdown.

Sent from my U30GT-H using Tapatalk 2

Comment

i second the high quality (short) usb cable. i ended up bricking mine the third or so time i flashed a different firmware. ordered a torx t2 screwdriver and a gold plated usb cable and maskroom flashed it back to life. save yourself the trouble of having to open yours up.

Comment

I'd suggest the 1.1 rom myself. For the moment at least go with the stock set-up of my 1.1. Once I have the 1.7 kernel works then you can move to that later.
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Working...
        X