Originally posted by Biatsch View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijp6gno7j7...INIX_METRO.apk
    had it runnin on previous build (106k) without problem installing it
    thanks but i get error 509 ... too much trafic, can you please re-upload it

Comment

Just wait till tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica View Post
        thanks but i get error 509 ... too much trafic, can you please re-upload it
        here you go;

At Minix we strive for exceptional detail and unparalleled quality in products and materials, standing firmly behind the enduring, premium quality of our products. Our products aspire for more through quality design that is built to last, and small but thoughtful details that make the biggest difference.

p.s I don't think thats the final version cos final Version works for minix devices only

Comment

Oman I like to see special launch tile for the winning lottery numbers

I promise I will share with you

sorry just some humour

JustMe
          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

also have auto refresher for clean memory when it reaches certian %

JustMe
            Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Oman any chance we can get the new launcher for m8 too?
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Yah the launcher is terrible on these boxes.... it would look way better with just a black background instead of the ugly blue one now

Comment

Personally I like the launcher, think that those "large-boxes-metro-style" launchers are the way to go on android tv boxes. What I would like to see is the option to customize the six main tiles (the functionality, e.g. put XBMC an a large tile, and size - I'd love if they could all be square or 2xsquare size )

Comment

Still love my nova launcher but having options is alway good. Hope they all Start packing as a add on program. Works best for all.
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...unchers-RK3288 more here too like I said wish they make as apps. Then can add any good ones as wanted. 😉

Comment

Working...
                      X