s89 and mele f10 pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s89 and mele f10 pro

Hi all thought I might join in since this seems to be the place to be to discuss all things amlogic I have a tronsmart s89 with 108k stock rom. (Yes I know finless 1.9 is out, give me a chance! Theres a new one every time I check )

I bought mele f10 pro for mouse, keyboard and game functions however it seems the sound output is a problem. im sure im not the only one. Not only does it try to output the sound from the remote instead of the tv but it also does it in slow motion.. everything plays at a quarter speed. As soon as I unplug the dongle for the remote everything resumes as normal.

My question to the masters of this forum are these.

1. I can't seem to find a setting to change sound output. Is there one?

2. Is there a reason why when it trys to play through the remote it does so slowly? Anyone have an idea for a fix?

3. If there is a fix for this remote can we include it in the next stock release please Oman?

Also would like to thank oman and finless for their work which has made buying this box a pleasure! I love testing out the work you guys put out there

RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Hey thanks for the link so does anyone know why the stock rom doesn't have the features to change sound output built in? Maybe an idea to have that? Also. Thats a brilliant workaround but is there any reason why the sound doesnt operate as it should on the remote? Not enough bandwidth or?? I would just like to be able to use it for Skype as its cleverly designed like a telephone so would be ideal and a real benefit to the functionality of these brilliant amlogic based boxes

Comment

Originally posted by lex_q View Post
        Hey thanks for the link so does anyone know why the stock rom doesn't have the features to change sound output built in? Maybe an idea to have that? Also. Thats a brilliant workaround but is there any reason why the sound doesnt operate as it should on the remote? Not enough bandwidth or?? I would just like to be able to use it for Skype as its cleverly designed like a telephone so would be ideal and a real benefit to the functionality of these brilliant amlogic based boxes
        I believe that if you read finless 1.9 it specifically mentions a fix for melee f10 pro

Comment

Doesn't mention anything at all about the f10 pro only ps3 and xbox controller support

Comment

Doesn't mention anything at all about the f10 pro only ps3 and xbox controller support
            Under stock firmwares it says:

5.Support for Mele F10 air-mouse; --Pulled from Bob's FW

Comment

Thats strange.. im on 108k stock firmware and even though the remote works I have to use soundabout to change the audio output to the tv as when running anything with sound will cause it the box to slow down. Unplugging the reciever dongle immediately rectifies the slow down but obviously defeats the objective. With the soundabout fix it makes the remote usable but I have also noticed the go button doesn't work as when I type an address in the browser or search an app in the app store I have no way of executing the search or web address unless I enable the on screen keyboard and use the air mouse to hit return

Comment

Thats strange.. im on 108k stock firmware and even though the remote works I have to use soundabout to change the audio output to the tv as when running anything with sound will cause it the box to slow down. Unplugging the reciever dongle immediately rectifies the slow down but obviously defeats the objective. With the soundabout fix it makes the remote usable but I have also noticed the go button doesn't work as when I type an address in the browser or search an app in the app store I have no way of executing the search or web address unless I enable the on screen keyboard and use the air mouse to hit return
                Same for me on finless 1.7. But sound does come out the remote instead of speakers, but massive slow down, unless I use sound about. I am going to upgrade to 1.9 in a few days, but hoped this had been fixed.

Comment

Afraid not. I read there would me more air mouse support in 109k but nothing specifically for the f10 or getting the sound to work on the remote at full speed. The only thing I want it for is skype really. Unfortunately I dont have anywhere near the knowhow to try and fix this myself.. ive seen how to remap buttons but fixing the sound output.. no clue. Anyone reading have any ideas? Im pretty sure theres a lot of people with this remote

Comment

BTW guys "Mele F10" isn't "Mele F10 pro"
                    (5.Support for Mele F10 air-mouse; --Pulled from Bob's FW)
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Ahhh that makes sense

Comment

Afraid not. I read there would me more air mouse support in 109k but nothing specifically for the f10 or getting the sound to work on the remote at full speed. The only thing I want it for is skype really. Unfortunately I dont have anywhere near the knowhow to try and fix this myself.. ive seen how to remap buttons but fixing the sound output.. no clue. Anyone reading have any ideas? Im pretty sure theres a lot of people with this remote
                        hi all,

I bought a riitech riimini i28 wireless keyboard & a mbox "4k" s82-b a month ago and still haven`t also yet found how to avoid the video slowdown bug while still keeping the sound output ON the keyboard... Yes soundabout is not a solution for me as I bought this keyboard to use it at night (backlit) AND with headphones connected to the keyboard so i could stop bothering my sleepy girlfriend :-p

Does somebody at least know why are ALL video files such slowed down by 2 x ( xbmc, flash on websites, youtube,mx player,... really all video files !) and if it could be resolved ?

FYI on my riimini I can push FN+Z to switch the audio output from the default one (hdmi,tv,... as set in kitkat setup) to the keyboard headphone jack. The only problem is that then pushing again will not pull back the hdmi output but completely diconnect the keyboard... disabling any further keypress ! so I still have to temporary pull away the usb dongle to reset to default output :-\ Maybe F10pro users can switch through shortcut keys too ?

hope it helps ;-)

Comment

Interesting to see its not just f10 pro but any wireless sound device.. theres a button to switch between sound outputs but it does nothing as of yet.. when I have some time im going to try and do a keymap for the f10pro as the new roms only have a keymap for the f10 so im guessing all I would need to do is copy the file and change the vendor id codes as they have the same keyboard and button layout

Comment

Mele F10 Pro Keymap...

RK3288 Devices
                            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Re: s89 and mele f10 pro

Thanks that will save me the time to figure out how to do it myself! According to that thread the siaxis doesnt work?! Hmm seems like I should have bought the f10 instead of the F10pro at this rate.. all the extra features dont work

Comment

Working...
                              X