Replace my keyboard / trackball.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replace my keyboard / trackball.

I have an mk808b TV device with built-in bluetooth. I currently use a hardwired USB keyboard with built-in trackball to control it. Is there an app I could install on my android phone (with bluetooth) that could replace my hardware keyboard/mouse? I've looked through a lot of apps on Google Play but haven't found one that seems to do what I want.

here are my 2 cents. I tried using a tablet for input but it is no replacement for a real keyboard.

Alle Logitech-Produkte ansehen. Preisgekrönte Peripheriegeräte im ansprechenden Design für alle am Arbeitsplatz, zu Hause und in der Schule.

best one i have found. It has survived over a year with a 2 and 7 year old.

One of the coolest features is it has a left mouse click button in the top left of the keyboard. It is great for dragging and dropping.

They have at walmart for less than $30 for instant gratification. Still same batteries that i originally put in and I never turn it off.
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion

I looked the the keyboard and it looks like a good option, but I would like to try the smartphone option first. Was yours an android tablet? If so do you remember any details about the apps you used?

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
      here are my 2 cents. I tried using a tablet for input but it is no replacement for a real keyboard.

Alle Logitech-Produkte ansehen. Preisgekrönte Peripheriegeräte im ansprechenden Design für alle am Arbeitsplatz, zu Hause und in der Schule.

best one i have found. It has survived over a year with a 2 and 7 year old.

One of the coolest features is it has a left mouse click button in the top left of the keyboard. It is great for dragging and dropping.

They have at walmart for less than $30 for instant gratification. Still same batteries that i originally put in and I never turn it off.

Comment

Working...
      X