Installing apk´s-Out of memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing apk´s-Out of memory

I have had several boxes/phones before,and every now and then I have got the message "release memory....
    Because there are not enough space to install more apps.
    I got the message 2 days ago,and I have uninstalled several apps,but still getting the message.
    In Storage-Apps,.I use 2.61GB....
    My box is rooted,so im free to look in any folder if any app stores a lot of space..ex XBMC.
    I have cleaned caches and rebooted several times.

Any folder I could "look in to" ,for realeasing space?or something like that.

I use original fw.

Try option one in this and you should be ok.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-fix-insufficient-storage-available-error-on-android-phones
    [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

Originally posted by himanen View Post
      Thanks for the answer,but there are no choice in the Lucky Patcher that fits the description.
      I will see if I can find anything else.

Thanks!

Comment

have you ever installed that app before in the same device ?

Comment

It is not a spec.app....its every app I trying to install.

Comment

Maybe this app can help you find what is taking up the most space. If that's the problem. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the question. This is a must have app anyway and should be default on every android

☆sent via sm-n900t on C-Rom/Lk 4.4.4 w/tapatalk☆

Comment

Originally posted by cuezaireekaa View Post
              Maybe this app can help you find what is taking up the most space. If that's the problem. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the question. This is a must have app anyway and should be default on every android

☆sent via sm-n900t on C-Rom/Lk 4.4.4 w/tapatalk☆
              yes,I know that app.
              But as this thing is rater common among Android devices,I thought that some "Minix people" knew a solution.I have contact them.but from where I can tell they just blame it on everything else..*L*
              Lot of hits on Google on this problem.And I have had it before on a phone,and friends have had it to.
              I would rather call it a bug,on Android..whats good is that I dont have so many apps installed,so if I want to install a new app,then I think I will reset the box,and take an hour and fix it.

But thanks!

Comment

IS your Usb debugging turned off? this happens sometime with it on.
                [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

I got this on my nexus 4 a couple of weeks ago, I had to wipe and reflash rom and apps. Gl

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                    I got this on my nexus 4 a couple of weeks ago, I had to wipe and reflash rom and apps. Gl

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                    Ok.
                    I have had it before.

And its no problem for me to reset the box.
                    But its strange that the developer´s of Android havent been abel to fix it.Since it is a rather big,and common problem.
                    It seems to be the solution.
                    Reset the box.
                    Thanks!

Comment

I had the same problem. I found that 6gigs of space was being used by a temp folder. Erased the files in it and it fixed the problem.

Comment

Solved it by a factory reset.
                        It went well!

Comment

Working...
                        X