No HDMI signal. Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No HDMI signal. Help.

So im wondering if anyone can help me out.
    I have recently bought a (new) MK809III.
    The TV couldn't get a HDMI signal, so i thought the issue might be the installed software, so i installed the neomode custom ROM via the recovery tool.
    After turning on the TV, i got to see 4 penguins once, before the HDMI-signal crashed again. Since then, i have not seen anything on my TV. Reinstalling the ROM did not help.

But what are the chances that a new device is destroyed?
    What am i doing wrong there?
    My TV is completely capable of receiving an HDMI-signal (720p), because i have always plugged my PC in it.
    Since i got the image once on my screen, i wont give up. Does anyone have an idea of what could be the issue here? Thx.

Well... i have same problem i think, but i trying put a linux.
    I bought some earlier and there was a modification of the hardware that I bought recently. need to solve it fast if you know something, we're in this together hehe.

Comment

try...

I don't mean to sound stupid, but did you unplug the power and HDMI and re-plug-in? The last few times I've flashed, I've seen the exact same thing and then got no signal, but after a unplug, and plug back in, it does it's initial boot-up. Everything works fine now for me.

Also, I used a different Kernel than Neomode's. Read through his thread, he usually posts some, but I used one of These...which are located Here. I have a 802IV from riko and used the rk3188_8188_Stick_HD.img, but it sounds like we are having the exact same issue. That is unless you've tried a power cycle already (including unplugging HDMI), and it didn't help.

And BTW, I have a 720P TV too...

Good luck

Comment

I just received a mk809iii. It comes from.manufacturer with kitkat ROM.
        WiFi & BT works (rtl81723bs)
        The problem I have is that HDMI signal goes out and In constantly... With one of my TVs (lg 720p). With a Samsung plasma (more modern than lg, but both 720p) no signal loss connection occurs.
        Could be the HDMI version of each tv.?
        Does anybody have the manufacturer kit kat ROM with same issues?
        Cpuld neomode 3.1 solve this?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X