GPL license violation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    user_id. I deleted your F word post and image.

This is not acceptable content here.

We have all level of people here including kids. Please do not post things like that again. Tone it down a little and that is OK. F word etc is not.

Thank you,
    Bob
    Really apologize about that, I thought would be funny as Tovard Linus sayed it to Nvidia for not being cooperative with linux.

Comment

disgusting

I am shocked,
      The devil and the worms are in this place
      As a tablet ROM developer, it s been years that I struggle to get infos on where are the kernel sources for pipo,
      Alas, it is not even possible to know who are the people here who have them (behind devilish NDA ?)

I was tempted to invest in a TV box, but I do not appreciate the compromission you're in, freaktab ROM devs.
      The least devilish seem to be omans project with its beelink,
      Even freaktab box softwarw will then be done like all these Chinese craps : violating the Linux license, what a shame....

Comment

without community support and developers the device become dead so the manufactures loose in the end everyone one wants to make money but without constant updates.

bye bye even if its the best spec'd android box

waist of tooling jigs and etc.

1000 heads are better than 5 heads so to speak

JustNe
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by raxy View Post
          I am shocked,
          As a tablet ROM developer, it s been years that I struggle to get infos on where are the kernel sources for pipo,
          Alas, it is not even possible to know who are the people here who have them (behind devilish NDA ?)

I was tempted to invest in a TV box, but I do not appreciate the compromission you're in, freaktab ROM devs.
          Even freaktab box softwarw will then be done like all these Chinese craps : violating the Linux license, what a shame....
          The Freaktab Box Software is different, we will share the Kernel Sources!
          Also the System Source will be shared later. Where we are Violating the GPL?
          Stop Bashing us. We do what we can, the Problem itself is Rockchip and not Freaktab or any other Android Forum.
          Do you know how hard we have fight to get the Sources in our Hands?

Regards
          Ray aka Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
            The Freaktab Box Software is different ...
            ups... Freaktab Box? ahhh Freakbox... hmmm didn't recognized it until now
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Yes look here freakbox-project.com

Neomode

Comment

I am shocked,

For tablets take a look here:

Not sure if there are configs or all the drivers needed for the Pipo tablets, but you can take a look.

Comment

freaktab box

Tks Ray,
                  I come from tablet world where things seem even worse than in TV boxes.
                  Regarding rockchip beeing the problem,
                  you as a dev for the freaktab box have obtained the source and SDk from the chip manufacturer or from the box manufacturer ?

Please also be more precise in what you call freakbox as we've seen that there is a 3188 one and an x86 one;

is intel as problematic as rockchip regarding sources publication ??

regards.

Comment

Originally posted by skelton View Post
                    For tablets take a look here:

Not sure if there are configs or all the drivers needed for the Pipo tablets, but you can take a look.
                    Tks skelton !!!
                    I had not seen that thread,
                    we'll thzn discuss about tablets over there...

Comment

... and an x86 one;
                      ha, the next magic http://faint-project.com/faint-pocket-desktop/
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

That sourcecodes are not released is mostly because the chip manufacturers want to keep it closed.
                        MINIX and many other manufacturers made a agreement on that before they can go into production.
                        Please dont blame MINIX for all the sourcecodes that are not available.
                        MINIX is not the only company making boxes with rockchip or Amlogic chipsets right?

Even devs get things they cant share as they will loose there sources in the future.
                        I think its rediculus to start a thread with MINIX in it as the only one to blame...

Just my two cents

Comment

Working...
                        X