This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UG007B with 2013-06-17 cyxtech_rk3188_909 v1_1 PCB

Hi, I found some threads talking about all the hardware revision and various tv stick clones, including these """2013-06-17 cyxtech_rk3188_909 v1_1 """ PCBs with almost impossible to find working wifi/BT roms.

What I didn't find at all are threads referring to UG007B clones with 2013-06-17 cyxtech_rk3188_909 v1_1 PCBs... Why I was looking for it? Simple, I have an UG007B with this in infamous board but i didn't knew it until i tried to upgrade the firmware with Ugoos official ones and so radio module didin't work.

So the question is: there is someone in this forum in my situation? What rom I have to flash? Thanks in advance for your help, afterward some photo of the PCB and some screen of the original firmware so you can identify it.

Oh yeah :/

Hi,

I have the same stick, its a real pain to get it to work with wifi/BT.

If you`re ok with Android Jelly Bean, i made to work this way :

- Get Neomode 1.7 Custom Rom
    - But flash it with a different special Kernel for your stick instead of the one from Neomode.

If you search the forum there are threads 'J22 wifi problem' etc from where you can get the kernel, i use 1080p and its quite ok, the wifi chip connecting to the other circuits are using some other pins then usual, which is why it doesnt work without a 'special' kernel.

Let me know if you cannot find it..
    Cheers,

B

Comment

Originally posted by brunx View Post
      Hi,

I have the same stick, its a real pain to get it to work with wifi/BT.

If you`re ok with Android Jelly Bean, i made to work this way :

- Get Neomode 1.7 Custom Rom
      - But flash it with a different special Kernel for your stick instead of the one from Neomode.

If you search the forum there are threads 'J22 wifi problem' etc from where you can get the kernel, i use 1080p and its quite ok, the wifi chip connecting to the other circuits are using some other pins then usual, which is why it doesnt work without a 'special' kernel.

Let me know if you cannot find it..
      Cheers,

B

I will try and I will write in this post the results, thank you!

Comment

Thank you for your help, I actually found the "original" firmware of this piece of cr... emh.. clone. At least now it's the same as it was before the "update".

Here it is the link to the post with the firmware: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post82257

Comment

Working...
        X