Help - MK808b Not Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help - MK808b Not Work

I have a MK808b (model photos). I changed the firmware to use it on a touch monitor. The first ROM did not work, the second ROM HDMI worked, but then crashed and showed 2 penguins on the screen. The MK808B still accepts new ROMs to be installed, but I couldn't find any ROM that work. I would like your help to make it work with STOCK ROM or any another ROM. Can anyone help me with a tutorial of how to repair the MK808b with the right ROM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140821_114507839.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	439455Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140821_114456713.jpg
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	439456Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140821_114441446.jpg
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	439457

Check out Finless Bob's Unbrick Tutorial

Originally posted by felipeb.soares View Post
    I have a MK808b (model photos). I changed the firmware to use it on a touch monitor. The first ROM did not work, the second ROM HDMI worked, but then crashed and showed 2 penguins on the screen. The MK808B still accepts new ROMs to be installed, but I couldn't find any ROM that work. I would like your help to make it work with STOCK ROM or any another ROM. Can anyone help me with a tutorial of how to repair the MK808b with the right ROM.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7607[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7609[/ATTACH]
    Check out Finless Bob's unbrick / fix NAND tutorial at http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...D-on-the-MK808. I was attempting to get KitKat installed on my rk903 chipset MK808B (I can't tell if that's what you have from your photos) the other day and was getting the two penguins error, this worked like a charm to restore Finless ROM 2.1 (Jellybean). Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by felipeb.soares View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7607[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7609[/ATTACH]
      This one looks like yours: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...kernel-file%29
      Just flash one of the roms mentioned in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by phinc View Post
        This one looks like yours: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...kernel-file%29
        Just flash one of the roms mentioned in this thread.
        Thanks for your help.
        It worked.

Comment

Working...
        X