X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK903V

Hello,

saw this model on aliexpess....
    Seems it got the AP6330 wifi but does it have AC wifi?

mrlaban

AP6335 use also ac
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      AP6335 use also ac
      Thanks, Wonder if this is any good

Comment

How come there is no threat about this device?

Looks like a real nice dongle and available on aliexpress now.

Comment

Originally posted by taile View Post
          How come there is no threat about this device?

Looks like a real nice dongle and available on aliexpress now.

Probably because at a $120 starting price, it's not really price competitive.

Also - if you've been at this for any period of time, a smart person keeps an eye on which devices the devs are going to be able to support before buying. Because it's no fun to have an orphan device with an official rom.

Comment

Originally posted by PolloLoco View Post
            Probably because at a $120 starting price, it's not really price competitive.

Also - if you've been at this for any period of time, a smart person keeps an eye on which devices the devs are going to be able to support before buying. Because it's no fun to have an orphan device with an official rom.
            emm, $120 is higher than other boxes, but this is a dongle, not a box. I like it's slim design and the fact it can be hide behind a TV.

Comment

Originally posted by taile View Post
              emm, $120 is higher than other boxes, but this is a dongle, not a box. I like it's slim design and the fact it can be hide behind a TV.
              sure, but believe me, you will get the same trouble like at rk3188 because of heat, and the rk3288 get hotter...
              maybe you will find a way to place a box with good vent behind your tv...
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

sure, but believe me, you will get the same trouble like at rk3188 because of heat, and the rk3288 get hotter...
                maybe you will find a way to place a box with good vent behind your tv...
                Heat might be a problem. Isn't this one comes with a metal case? Maybe it will help to reduce the heat.
                BTW, does rk3288 generate more heat than 3188? I have a 3188 stick(cx919) and I never had the heat problem.

Comment

I depends on what you want to do with it...

BTW:
                  rk3188 at 100% at 1.7GHz ~70°C but with open case because at close case it freezes at my 100% stress test at also ~70°C ...
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

I depends on what you want to do with it...

BTW:
                    rk3188 at 100% at 1.7GHz ~70°C but with open case because at close case it freezes at my 100% stress test at also ~70°C ...
                    this is a problem...

Comment

My Android stick is working very well except for Netflix.

It starts, then I select my movie, loading... and it stays like that.

Any idea ?

Comment

I am also having the same problem

Originally posted by nitrofoliz View Post
                        My Android stick is working very well except for Netflix.

It starts, then I select my movie, loading... and it stays like that.

Any idea ?

I am also having the same problem. I have updated stick with stock firmware (sep 2014 release) and latest firmware I could find (oct -2014 release) still no luck.

Comment

I uninstall the app, reinstall it (3 times), and now it works !

Comment

I have this tv stick too and working very good but is getting kind of hot , the rom is 1080p build and the letters and icons are so small I barely see it even if I chage it to huge in the settings any one smarter here can chage the this rom? FINLESS BOB help
                            Last edited by nutzu; 01-20-2015, 07:17.

Comment

@nutzu.
                              You should edit /system/build.prop file and change value in one line:
                              ro.sf.lcd_density=240
                              Use ES File Explorer with Root Explorer ON to do so easy.
                              If this number is bigger then every displayed element will be also.

For experiments you can use Terminal Emulator and command: wm density 240.

To do such modification you need root permission on you device.
                              RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                              Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                              bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Working...
                              X