Problem with Asiapads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Asiapads?

I was ordering the RK3288 TV box on Asiapads and PayPal already received my money but I had waited 2 months for the order to come but it still hasn't came. Did this problem ever happen to anyone else? And how should I get back my money and will I even get my money back? I usually buy from geekbuying without issues.

Originally posted by benxiong View Post
    I was ordering the RK3288 TV box on Asiapads and PayPal already received my money but I had waited 2 months for the order to come but it still hasn't came. Did this problem ever happen to anyone else? And how should I get back my money and will I even get my money back? I usually buy from geekbuying without issues.
    We are all in the same boat with various sellers as the RK3288 boxes have not been mass produced to date. Some say the end of September but time will tell with faults being reported on test units. See other threads regarding specific brands of boxes.

Regarding your Paypal the boat has sailed as you only have 45 days to make a claim via Paypal. You may be able to do a charge back on your credit card. I am assuming that you have actually contacted Asiapads and asked the status of your order and their expectation of shipping timing.

Sorry but no good news ..... however if you hold your nerve the unit may actually turn up in September / October.

Comment

Originally posted by OZReddog View Post
      We are all in the same boat with various sellers as the RK3288 boxes have not been mass produced to date. Some say the end of September but time will tell with faults being reported on test units. See other threads regarding specific brands of boxes.

Regarding your Paypal the boat has sailed as you only have 45 days to make a claim via Paypal. You may be able to do a charge back on your credit card. I am assuming that you have actually contacted Asiapads and asked the status of your order and their expectation of shipping timing.

Sorry but no good news ..... however if you hold your nerve the unit may actually turn up in September / October.
      The OTT CS918II is ready for shipping (I even have one over my desk just now), it's the OTT 928 that the factory did not finish fixing the camera driver (they keep saying tomorrow... tomorrow...)
      Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

You can PM me your order number, I can check for you.

Comment

Some OTT CS918II pictures (just made at the office)

Comment

I will be waiting before ordering any RK3288 device because it is too new and there are bound to be problems with them. You only have to read the threads on the 'sample' testers to see what is going on (wrong). You may be lucky and get one that actually matches the specifications, e.g. HDMI 1.4 vs 2.0 that actually works, sound problems, connections to the internet, etc.

Wait till the bugs are exterminated.

Simply having product to ship or actually shipping does not mean a smooth future for the end user. Yes you may have working units BUT .... prudent to wait a while I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
              You can PM me your order number, I can check for you.
              Order #96860 thank you!

Comment

Order #96860 thank you!
                Tomorrow email you

Comment

Order #96860 thank you!

Got stock today. It has been shipped

More info about this model (with camera) here:

Last edited by Javimetal; 09-19-2014, 11:06.

Comment

Working...
                  X