Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

htc_t018_MTK_Vanilla_Ice_{CLEAN}_Rooted_CS968_4.4K K_DTS, App Package {YOU CUSTOMIZE}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

htc_t018_MTK_Vanilla_Ice_{CLEAN}_Rooted_CS968_4.4K K_DTS, App Package {YOU CUSTOMIZE}

The NEW Just Released htc t018 MTK Vanilla Ice {CLEAN, ALL CHINESE APPS HAS BEEN REMOVED, EXCEPT THE "KILL APPS CACHE CLEANER"} rooted CS968 2MPZX21.1 4.4 kitkat ROM Build based on the newly released htc t018 MTK 8/12/2014 version with built IN AC3 DTS, enhanced video resolution quality and the Gotham XBMC 3.1, as you know the 3.2 version has many issues ...

You can customize this ROM build to your exact taste ... Just about ALL the Multi-Media Super ROM apps you see in the photo below can be download by following the link below ...

You can get the new latest Multi-Media Super ROM App Package like in the above photo by following the link below ..

DOWNLOADS:

*{All DOWNLOADS From Now On Will Be In The Top Pinned Post {MIDDLE SECTION}, NO MORE SCROLLING ...
    *Get the NEW Android TV htc t018 MTK Vanilla Ice Clean ROM Build And Multi Media Super ROM Apps Package
    HERE
    https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...
    Last edited by Tech1; 09-08-2014, 00:33.

Multi-Media Super ROM App Package Has Been Updated

The Multi Media Super ROM App Package Has Now Been Updated

The Multi-Media Super App Package Consist Of The ULTRA-EXTRA-PLUS-SPORTS
    TV-ENTERTAINMENT-PACKAGE-Google Android TV Multi-Super ROM Package With The most APPS {To Access Follow The Above Link}, PLUS {LibMedia.so Hack READY AC3/DTS} ...

The Ultra-Extra-Plus-SPORTS TV- Entertainment Package, NFL, NBA, "FOX SPORTS GO", Major League Baseball {MLB}, Major League Soccer {MLS}, NHL {NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE}, UFC, ESPN, LIVE TV SPORTS PRO, LIVE TV FROM JUST ABOUT EVERY USA MAJOR CITY, HBOgo, Showbox, VideoMix, Popcorn Flix, LIVE TV, ESPN Live Sports 24/7, Mobdro, Google Movies TV Worldwide package, Jazz Radio.Com, CNN News, BET {BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION} And Gotham 1.3 XBMC Built IN {LibMedia.so Hack READY AC3 DTS} ... The Ultimate
    Multi-Media Super ROM App Package ...

Comment

vpn one click and my hma vpn account not work

can't connect to vpn with my hma app. vpn one click also not working.

on other device is this working. but withe above firmware no vpn...

Comment

Originally posted by cerelac82 View Post
        can't connect to vpn with my hma app. vpn one click also not working.

on other device is this working. but withe above firmware no vpn...
        Try going to the Google Store and update VPNOneClick ...

Comment

Tech1 can you shorten your "Title", you can't read the title from the main screen.
          thanks....
          btw, keep up the good work
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Thank you for this one.

I have htc_t018 chipset and I wonder if you could make a ROM 1080p, like you make for AP6210 chipsets.

If you could add resolutions like this

1080px60
            1080px50
            1080ix60
            1080ix50

1080px24
            1080ix24

especially bolds ones.

The ROM runs great but it is 720p. Could you make 1080p also.

Thank you man, you are the one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dzigi.Bau View Post
              Thank you for this one.

I have htc_t018 chipset and I wonder if you could make a ROM 1080p, like you make for AP6210 chipsets.

If you could add resolutions like this

1080px60
              1080px50
              1080ix60
              1080ix50

1080px24
              1080ix24

especially bolds ones.

The ROM runs great but it is 720p. Could you make 1080p also.

Thank you man, you are the one.
              I will be looking into this very soon ...

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                Tech1 can you shorten your "Title", you can't read the title from the main screen.
                thanks....
                btw, keep up the good work
                I did as you requested, I hope it's better for you now, enjoy ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                  I will be looking into this very soon ...
                  Thank you.

Is it possible to use your ROM and to install some other kernels, like D33's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dzigi.Bau View Post
                    Thank you.

Is it possible to use your ROM and to install some other kernels, like D33's.
                    Those kernels you are looking at don't work ...

Comment

Those kernels you are looking at don't work ...
                      No problem, thank you once again for your effort.

I just would like to have htc_018 mtk ROM, like your vanilla ice, which is 1080p, but with just two more optins (I saw you already had smilar in AP6210 versions)

1920x1080x60i
                      1920x1080x50i

Beleive or not, that is quite elegant solution for us who have sreen flickering. Would you please try to make one ROM for us with those.

Comment

Thanks for the great rom! Any chance of flashing TWRP or CWM on it?

Comment

Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post
                          Thanks for the great rom! Any chance of flashing TWRP or CWM on it?
                          The reason I don't mess with them, because all the data never ever comes back fully, all you are doing is asking for trouble in the long run ...

Comment

The reason I don't mess with them, because all the data never ever comes back fully, all you are doing is asking for trouble in the long run ...
                            I totally agree.....but can you help doing this possible?

Comment

Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post
                              I totally agree.....but can you help doing this possible?
                              I don't even know how to do it anymore ... In old days, I use to do it on my mobile phones ROM builds ...!{lol}

Comment

Working...
                              X