iFive Mini 4 RileyROM 1.0 [RK3288]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iFive Mini 4 RileyROM 1.0 [RK3288]

Based on my experience and testing on some Pipo RK3288 tablet ROM's, I was able to take the same techniques and provide iFive Mini4 owners a rooted custom ROM. This ROM is based on official iFive factory firmware v1.1.3 dated 8/25/14.

This ROM is:

Rooted with SuperSU
    Debloated
    English Default
    init.d/busybox support
    2,4,6,8,10 or 12gb user app space
    Multi-User support activated (without need for Xposed Framework)
    Reboot App by Petrus
    Some battery/performance tweaks to build.prop

While I'm pretty sure this ROM will run just fine, it has not been tested on an iFive Mini4...so unless you are experienced in flashing/testing custom ROM's...you might wait and see if someone with experience tests this ROM and posts results here. If you wish to test for me, I'll be happy to provide any needed changes.

Download

Enjoy!!!!!

As always, if this ROM makes a difference for you please consider a donation.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Thanks a lot! It works really really good. 12gb internal memori storage is a great point and multy user is just amazing.
    Just a silly thing, the animation boot is quite disapointing, much better the original one.

As far I've tested the rom, every thing works perfectly, I got 34XXX points in antutu and I'm really enjoing your work!

Comment

New rom http://www.ifive.com.cn/service/down...ni4/index.html

Comment

please someone can test http://www.libde265.org/downloads-videos/

especially big buck bunny videos, the ones with highet bitrate

pleaseee

Comment

works great.
          However I wanted to know how to get rid or change the city "shenzen" on the lock screen. Or if you can help with making a new one based on the latest rom.

Comment

Try tapping on the widget on the lock screen and see if you can enter settings to change the city. If not, you can remove that widget from the lock screen.
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

Hi, Thanks... I can not edit it. But I have replaced it with another widget with no problems.

Comment

Hi, i have installed this rom but rear camera is not working
                Only works front camera, i dont see any option to activate rear camera
                Can you help me?
                thanks

Comment

Re: iFive Mini 4 RileyROM 1.0 [RK3288]

Just play around with the camera app buttons...I'm sure you can find it...hopefully.

Sent from my P1 using Tapatalk
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

hi bob

any hope in a rom upgrade?

Comment

If anyone notices a firmware update from iFive...let me know and I will make a new ROM.

Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

Thanks...I'll work on that last one. Stay tuned.

Randy
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                          Just play around with the camera app buttons...I'm sure you can find it...hopefully.

sorry ... i dont see any app button to change to rear camera ...
                          There are exposure, location, size image and video/photo buttons.
                          Could be a failure of my tablet?
                          how to install the original rom to test the camera?
                          Last edited by camalaka; 11-18-2014, 21:20.

Comment

Working...
                          X