Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who makes high quality, well built RK3188 boxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who makes high quality, well built RK3188 boxes?

I'm looking for some input as to what the best quality, and most well built RK3188 Android boxes are.

What I am looking for is a stable RK3188 box, made with quality components and quality construction such as ESD and proper heat dissipation.

I have been at this for a couple of years now and tried many SoC, from AMLogic to Allwinner (hah) to RK3188. I really prefer RK3188 because of the ability to re-flash NAND using RKAndroidTool. To me that is a superior feature which raises RK3188 above all the others.

I like the CS-918 design which looks like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cs918.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	439488

Of course, like most Android boxes it goes by many model numbers, such as K-R42, MK888, Q7 and so on. What I am looking for is the best quality version of this model. If there is no high quality version of this model (ie all are crap) then what should I be looking for?

Recently I have bought a batch of Q7 boxes (XT-Q7-V10) from a Chinese supplier, and have not been happy with them. They seem to be poor build construction, and use cheap components that are causing me headaches. They also change the components frequently which causes firmware problems.

I have read that these lower quality boxes are made by ENY, and that the higher quality ones come from Beelink/Tronsmart. If that's true, where do I buy them from? Keeping in mind I am reselling them and would like to make some decent margin on them.
    Last edited by Dteyn; 09-02-2014, 22:13.
    "The thing with me is that I AM smart and I'm self smarted, basically from nature and smoking drugs and doing different things I've self learned myself. And that's the whole difference I guess is that I don't need the books or the schooling type things. People say books and college are for-to-be to make you smarter, but they can also be for-to-be to make you dead. My brain only uses half the oxygen because it's only part full and that's why I'm alive right now." -- Ricky from Trailer Park Boys

Originally posted by Dteyn View Post
    I'm looking for some input as to what the best quality, and most well built RK3188 Android boxes are.

What I am looking for is a stable RK3188 box, made with quality components and quality construction such as ESD and proper heat dissipation.

I have been at this for a couple of years now and tried many SoC, from AMLogic to Allwinner (hah) to RK3188. I really prefer RK3188 because of the ability to re-flash NAND using RKAndroidTool. To me that is a superior feature which raises RK3188 above all the others.

I like the CS-918 design which looks like this:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7792[/ATTACH]

Of course, like most Android boxes it goes by many model numbers, such as K-R42, MK888, Q7 and so on. What I am looking for is the best quality version of this model. If there is no high quality version of this model (ie all are crap) then what should I be looking for?

Recently I have bought a batch of Q7 boxes (XT-Q7-V10) from a Chinese supplier, and have not been happy with them. They seem to be poor build construction, and use cheap components that are causing me headaches. They also change the components frequently which causes firmware problems.

I have read that these lower quality boxes are made by ENY, and that the higher quality ones come from Beelink/Tronsmart. If that's true, where do I buy them from? Keeping in mind I am reselling them and would like to make some decent margin on them.

Take a look at this Device http://bee-link.com/en/goods.php?id=50.
    Realy good Device.

Neomode

Comment

Working...
    X