Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beelink MXIII, windows 8.1

Have any try to update the firmware from windows 8.1

yes. go to beelink website and follow instructuons. I upgraded my mxiii box via windows using the software they have on their website

Comment

Originally posted by mattyspurs76 View Post
      yes. go to beelink website and follow instructuons. I upgraded my mxiii box via windows using the software they have on their website

I did not find any instruction
      Only find some chiness help

Comment

Here is the stock firmware (factory firmware) for the following products: http://www.geekbuying.com/Search/?keyword=MXIII There are two version for this tv box. 1GB RAM version with realtek rtl8188 chip and 2GB RAM version with broadcom AP6330 chip. Because there are two ways to update firmware for amlogic device, read here. So i offer two different firmware for […]

=> http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.U4PlHyg5WCA

RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

For tronsmart

Not for MXIII
          I know is most of the same hardware

Comment

Come on, if ALL roms for round s802 devices, and tronsmart s802 is also a round one, works at MXIII(2GB), what do you think will happen with the driver and flash tools for the round ones? (btw: have a look at my post count and maybe then you will be able to trust my helping hand...)
            Anyway, the driver and flash tool are for s802 so it will also work at MXIII(1GB)...
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
              Come on, if ALL roms for round s802 devices, and tronsmart s802 is also a round one, works at MXIII(2GB), what do you think will happen with the driver and flash tools for the round ones? (btw: have a look at my post count and maybe then you will be able to trust my helping hand...)
              Anyway, the driver and flash tool are for s802 so it will also work at MXIII(1GB)...

I know

Thank you

Comment

Only to be save, I only talk about the "USB Burning Tool" (which you don't need at the custom roms because they use a normal SD card to flash via recovery) and NOT about the "BOOT SD Card" because this special SD card use some parts that maybe will brick your device!
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Only to be save, I only talk about the "USB Burning Tool" (which you don't need at the custom roms because they use a normal SD card to flash via recovery) and NOT about the "BOOT SD Card" because this special SD card use some parts that maybe will brick your device!

I dont have a micro sd card, anyway

Comment

Been a few weeks since i updated my firmware but tbh your better off checking out a custom job such as wassers or finless.

They both use the latest firmware and seem better than the stock firmware.

Bith are easy to install but you do need an sd card and pc to transfer the files to.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyspurs76 View Post
                      Been a few weeks since i updated my firmware but tbh your better off checking out a custom job such as wassers or finless.

They both use the latest firmware and seem better than the stock firmware.

Bith are easy to install but you do need an sd card and pc to transfer the files to.

I can not just use usb buring tool ?

Comment

Originally posted by hup View Post
                        NO, 'USB Burning Tool' need a special format (.IMG) with all in one...
                        Order a cheap microSD at ****...

EDIT:
                        Forget, but you can also use every fat32 USB device instead of a SD card....
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by hup View Post
                          surely you have a old micro sdcard from a mobile phone kicking around?
                          Minix Neo X7 - Wasser 1.0.4 OC'd - Kodi-helix with passthrough
                          Beelink M8B - Wasser 1.0.3 - Kodi-helix alpha 2 + SPMC

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
                            surely you have a old micro sdcard from a mobile phone kicking around?
                            Nope
                            Not need the extra space
                            Use the cloud must of the time

Comment

NO, 'USB Burning Tool' need a special format (.IMG) with all in one...
                              Order a cheap microSD at ****...

EDIT:
                              Forget, but you can also use every fat32 USB device instead of a SD card....

Okay
                              I have a old 4 GB usb device

Of is better, i buy a cheap sd card?

Comment

Working...
                              X