Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW CR11S/CS968, CS968 htc t018 MTK 4.4KK {CLEAN YOU CUSTOMIZE} OVERCLOCK 1608 Gpu600 ddr600 1080p ROOTED AP6210 AC3/DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW CR11S/CS968, CS968 htc t018 MTK 4.4KK {CLEAN YOU CUSTOMIZE} OVERCLOCK 1608 Gpu600 ddr600 1080p ROOTED AP6210 AC3/DTS

The NEW Just Released CR11S/CS968 And CS968 htc t018 MTK Vanilla Ice ROOTED 2/5MP 4.4 kitkat ROM Build, {OVERCLOCK 1608 Gpu 600 ddr600}, based on the newly released htc t018 MTK 8/12/2014 version with built IN AC3 DTS, enhanced video resolution quality ...

*PLEASE NOTE: THE CS968 htc t018 MTK 1080p AC3/DTS VERSION {WiFi AND Bluetooth Doesn't Work, A WIRED CONNECTION WORKS ONLY}

You can customize this ROM build to your exact taste ... Just about ALL the Multi-Media Super ROM apps you see in the photo below can be download by following the link below ...

You can get the new latest Multi-Media Super ROM App Package like in the above photo by following the link below ..

*DOWNLOADS ARE READY NOW ...!

DOWNLOADS:

*{All DOWNLOADS From Now On Will Be In The Top Pinned Post {MIDDLE OF THE POST, OVERCLOK ROM SECTION} ...
    *Get the NEW Android TV OVERCLOCK CR11S/CS968 And CS968 htc t018 MTK 1080p Vanilla Ice Clean ROM Build And Multi Media Super ROM Apps Package
    HERE
    https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...
    Last edited by Tech1; 09-09-2014, 15:13.

These OVERCLOCK ROM Builds Are Rock Solid, No Constant Rebooting

Again, I want you guys to know these OVERCLOCK Cloudnetgo CR11S/CS968 1080p 4.4KK ROM builds are based on the latest 7/10/2014 released ROM Builds ...

*PLEASE NOTE: You Must Install The Nofrill CPU Control App ...!

These OVERCLOCK CR11S/CS968 ROM builds boots up in lest than 5 seconds, just like the original Cloudnetgo stock 4.4KK ROM build does {FAST BOOTING TECHNOLOGY BUILT IN} ...

Also their is no constant reboots out of the blue, these OVERCLOCK ROM builds are rock solid, and will not run your Android TV box hot at 1608 Gpu600 ddr600 ...

*As you know already, when you install this CR11S/CS968 1080p ROM Builds on the htc t018 MTK CS968, the WiFi and Bluetooth will not work at this time ...

You will only be able to use a WIRED Ethernet Internet connection, everything else seems to be working perfect on a htc t018 MTK Android TV box, even 1080p movies via MXPlayer/BubbleUPnP with a License ... Also 1080p movies works very well via a Plex server set up on your home network ...

Remember these ROM builds are clean to the bones, therefore you must customized these ROM builds to your exact taste, no Gotham XBMCs are pre-installed ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post

Again, I want you guys to know these OVERCLOCK Cloudnetgo CR11S/CS968 1080p 4.4KK ROM builds are based on the latest 7/10/2014 released ROM Builds ...

*PLEASE NOTE: You Must Install The Nofrill CPU Control App ...!

These OVERCLOCK CR11S/CS968 ROM builds boots up in lest than 5 seconds, just like the original Cloudnetgo stock 4.4KK ROM build does {FAST BOOTING TECHNOLOGY BUILT IN} ...

Also their is no constant reboots out of the blue, these OVERCLOCK ROM builds are rock solid, and will not run your Android TV box hot at 1608 Gpu600 ddr600 ...

*As you know already, when you install this CR11S/CS968 1080p ROM Builds on the htc t018 MTK CS968, the WiFi and Bluetooth will not work at this time ...

You will only be able to use a WIRED Ethernet Internet connection, everything else seems to be working perfect on a htc t018 MTK Android TV box, even 1080p movies via MXPlayer/BubbleUPnP with a License ... Also 1080p movies works very well via a Plex server set up on your home network ...

Remember these ROM builds are clean to the bones, therefore you must customized these ROM builds to your exact taste, no Gotham XBMCs are pre-installed ...
      I like this 1920x1080p-60 and 1920x1080p-30 a lot, which makes my television not flickering.
      You are doing great job, we hope you will find a way to make our HTC_018 Wifi and BlueTooth working. It is probably Kernel issue, which I am not so familiar with.

I would just a copy contain of system/lib folders, especially system/lib/modules from working ROM on HTC_018 device to your newest ROM, but it probably would not work.

Comment

NEW AnTuTu BenchMark Scores Versus Old AnTuTu BenchMark Scores At Higher CPU Speeds

Notice In The Above Photos The NEW AnTuTu BenchMark Score 21581 Running At 1608 Versus The Bottom Photo AnTuTu BenchMark Score 19118 Running At 1700/1800 ...

Why The Higher AnTuTu BenchMark Scores Running At A Lower CPU Speed {1608} ...? These Results Are Due To The NEW Structure Of The Way My Current CR11S/CS968/CS968 htc t018 MTK ROM Builds Are Made Now {ROCK SOLID} ...

{NEW TECHNOLOGY}

The Infrastructure Of My New ROMs Have Been Rebuilt In A More Advance Way, Giving The User A Better All Around Experience With Their Android TV Box, Including With Games, 1080p Movies, And XBMC Video Playback ...

OLD ANTUTU BenchMark Scores 19118 Running At 1700/1800 Below And Speed Test Reveals Awesome Findings, Compared To Above New Lower 1608 Speeds With Higher CPU Results ...
        This Goes To Show You Guys, The New ROM Builds Are Truly ROCK SOLID ...

Recent OLD speed test running the CR11S and CS968 with CPU speeds at 19118 running at 1704/1804 MHz {Faster Than The Current Amazon Kindle Fire TV} reveals some awesome results thus far ... Even the Internet high speed connection via a Android TV box show consistent results too {See Photos Above} ...

Also when it comes to playing large 1080p Movies/video files via the new Gotham 13.2 XBMC Beta build, seems to be the biggest improvement of all with smoother video playback ... I would not advise you to run your Android TV 3188 SoC boxes any higher than 1608 MHz ...
        Last edited by Tech1; 09-10-2014, 00:37.

Comment

HDHomeRun Prime Box

I'm now testing a HDHomeRun Prime box, it will be required for the coming Google Android TV "L" devices to access live TV/TV Guide ...

IN THE ABOVE PHOTO I'M WATCHING LIVE HD CABLE TV, VIA THE HDHOMERUN PRIME BOX, VIA ANDROID TV QUAD CORE BOX {Works As Advertised} ...

Comment

HDHomeRun Streaming Devices Adds Another Dimension To *Android TV

HDHomeRun Streaming Devices Adds Another Dimension To *Android TV ... I Can See Already How This Will Enhance Google Android TV "L" Devices With Live TV And TV Guide ....

Comment

No App {FORECLOSURES} Were Found During The Multi ROM Build Test

I Retested ALL My New Latest ROM Builds For App Installation And To See If Any App Would Give A {FORECLOSURE} ... As You Can See By The Above Photo, I have Just About ALL My Multi-Media Super ROM Apps On My Android TV Quad Core 4.4 Box, Not Even ONE APP {FORECLOSED} During The Test ... Believe Me, When It Comes To These TV Boxes, I know My Game And Game Knows Game ...!

A Tip And A Trick, If You Should Encounter A APP Foreclosure, Go To CloudnetGO Website And Install A 100% Pure Stock ROM For Your Android TV Box, This Will Restore The Correct Properties And ROM Components To Your Android TV Box, This Will Also Help With Boot Up Problems Too ...

Comment

I'm sorry but with all these words I'm kind of lost... Will this ROM work on my Cloudnetgo CR11S 5MP device propertly?. I have it rooted and with twrp installed, is it available this ROM on a flasheable file for downloading?. Thanks in advance.

Comment

NEW CR11 ROM AND NEW Super Kodi X15-Helix.Apk

Originally posted by fespafer View Post
                  I'm sorry but with all these words I'm kind of lost... Will this ROM work on my Cloudnetgo CR11S 5MP device propertly?. I have it rooted and with twrp installed, is it available this ROM on a flasheable file for downloading?. Thanks in advance.
                  Yes, follow the link in post # 1 above and get the new 1080p ROM for your CR11, the ROM is located in the top pinned post, just expand the post and scroll down a little ...

Also while you are there, get the new just released Super Kodi X15-Helix15.0.apk ...

Comment

OK. thank you for your help friend

Comment

New Super Kodi 15 Addon Wizard.Apk

Originally posted by fespafer View Post
                      OK. thank you for your help friend
                      The above info has been updated with a new Super Kodi 15 addon wizard.apk, which allow you to install/play just about all addon zip files ... Works with just about ALL Android TV boxes ... To access the download follow the link in post # 1 above, enjoy ...

Comment

ShowBox App Upscale Updated !

ShowBox Movies App Has Been Upscale Updated, Works With Just About ALL Android TV Boxes ...
                        Also Works With Android Smartphones/Tablets, Auto Screen Rotation Wizard Built IN ...
                        To Access The Download, Follow The Link In The Above Post # 1, Enjoy ...!

Comment

Does WiFi work on this ROM with mtk chips?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post

Hi,
                            I followed the link from the first post, and flashed http://www.mediafire.com/download/vm...210_update.img

The ROM looks fine but it is not overclocked and it boots 45 seconds. How did you come up with 5 seconds ?
                            Please let me know if I was doing something wrong.
                            Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
                              Hi,
                              I followed the link from the first post, and flashed http://www.mediafire.com/download/vm...210_update.img

The ROM looks fine but it is not overclocked and it boots 45 seconds. How did you come up with 5 seconds ?
                              Please let me know if I was doing something wrong.
                              Thank you!
                              Naw, that's not the 5 second fast booting ROM image, but it's the right ROM build for your CR11.... It's overclocked, go back and read the instructions ...

Comment

Working...
                              X