I NEED CWM PLEASE (anyone please help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I NEED CWM PLEASE (anyone please help)

I have a pocket tablet that i can research all day on the internet and not find out anything about it. Even on the Polaroid website. It is a PMID4311. Basically I'm asking for anyone that reads this please consider being the first one to work on this device. I bought it at big lots for 65 bucks. I can supply all the appropriate files needed if anyone is willing to give it a shot for me and potential new buyers. I wish i had the money to buy one and send it to someone that could help but times are tough. I understand if it's not worth the time and effort for a device you don't own.
    please let me know. I have dropbox and can post a link to any file or files needed.
    Thanks in advance.

I did a ROM for the Ptab 4300.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...2-PTAB-4300-60

If this 4311 is the same, it is a RK28 tablet and you will never get CWM on it. System will not convert to EXT3 and has to stay CramFS. Thats the way RK28 is. However if it is a RK29, then it is possible.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Can you give me a set of instructions on how to tell which one this tablet is

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
        I did a ROM for the Ptab 4300.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...2-PTAB-4300-60

If this 4311 is the same, it is a RK28 tablet and you will never get CWM on it. System will not convert to EXT3 and has to stay CramFS. Thats the way RK28 is. However if it is a RK29, then it is possible.

Bob
        4311 is an A13 sun5i

No new compatibility zips will be posted until Monday, i was hoping to post one for the 4311 and a fix for the 701iX13 TS before then but i really need to focus on cleaning up my bases. With that being said, along with cleaning up the base files ill be cleaning up my Google Drive structure, and starting a new thread to house all them under. so keep a look out Monday 9/24/12 for the new thread, and yes for those wanting to know CM9 and AOKP compatibility ZIPS will be posted for 4311 and 701 series then too.

Comment

awesome

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          4311 is an A13 sun5i

No new compatibility zips will be posted until Monday, i was hoping to post one for the 4311 and a fix for the 701iX13 TS before then but i really need to focus on cleaning up my bases. With that being said, along with cleaning up the base files ill be cleaning up my Google Drive structure, and starting a new thread to house all them under. so keep a look out Monday 9/24/12 for the new thread, and yes for those wanting to know CM9 and AOKP compatibility ZIPS will be posted for 4311 and 701 series then too.
          Totally awesome.

Comment

Working...
          X